UPDATE Silencing Policy Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silences? New here.. what's going on?

2. A silence is when your ability to post in Campus, the Pub, and on walls, as well as the ability to gift players, is removed temporarily for violating the Terms of Use. Some examples of silencable actions are in the first post in this thread.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. *gets silenced for saying hoe on someone's wall even though I didn't*
    *mods don't silence the hundreds of underage noobs joining this game to find sexual partners*
    Yeah, I sent a help ticket. This system is really broken. I report a hundred people a day who are doing ILLEGAL things, but they don't get silenced. I supposedly call someone a hoe, and suddenly I'm blocked from doing the one thing I do most on here.

4. I'm having too much fun with those random posts here.

Muschi and Lumenia like this.
  5. Ya I will halo with that

7. Another noob calling Lyssa a bitch in this thread? 🧐 Hm....

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. Bet it’s an alt

9. Why do I keep getting silenced for absolutely nothing I haven’t said or done anything to be silenced now I can’t do anything for 7 days that bs I don’t attack anyone or anything so please inform me as to why😤

10. What does it say you've been silenced for this time? Usually you have a PM sent to you by the account @pimd that tells you exactly what you were silenced for.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  11. Wassup bishes?😜

12. Umm I’m knew🙃 I need a friend

13. Where can I send report?

14. If you want to report a specific player you have to enter their profile and scroll down to the bottom. There you’ll find the report button🌸

15. No!!

16. Bad names are not allowed

17. All kneel fir Harambe

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.