UPDATE Silencing Policy Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is stupid shit, I just got off on to this fucking game

2. My account got silenced ..30 days 😪😪

3. Go to my job PS now

4. How can I reclaim my old account?

5. Send in a help ticket, the support team will help you reclaim it.

Muschi likes this.
  6. So every account I've had I've been silenced for posting inappropriate stuff in campus chat but I know for a fact I posted it all in pub chat bc I never use campus chat. Please reply when you have a chance. Thanks!!!!

7. Could’ve been a typo in the silence message

8. היי אוקיי תאסוף אותי ב-7💋 סבבה ?

9. ❤️💋

10. When Pub chat was added, the automated silence message was not updated to determine which chat channel specifically you were typing in. The channels have basically the same rules though, so it does not make a difference. The only difference is that RP requests are silencable when posted in Campus but are permitted in Pub.

Ulquiorra and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  11. English only in forums

Ulquiorra and Muschi like this.
  13. Basic grammar +100

14. B.s. man I get scammed on main and try to warn ppl and I get silenced like y'all don't care or encourage this crap I'm trying to make sure same doesn't happen to others and soon after another person gets scammed because I had to jump on alt to wall them but didn't make it in time if you could trade cats this would not be a problem

Azrael_Zahgurim likes this.
  15. You got silenced because calling someone a scammer (even if it’s true) is considered “Public Defamation of Character” which is against TOU. Yes it sucks but next time you wanna do something like that I suggest you go through private channels or spread the message on 3rd party apps.

Carrie and Muschi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.