Silences and bans V.1

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -N_G-TheSlenderman, Nov 28, 2012.

1. i've been silenced again for 30 days after i just got unsilenced for 7 days! the girl ask me why i'm finding my same age then i replied i'm 16. then i was silenced! realy? she ask me then i answered and its still my fault? realy? so unfair this game is so rude! makes my birthday so bad it's my birthday today and silenced just ruined my day! this game is so freakin unfair. why other doesnt even silenced for asking age. favouritism! so rude.

2.  happy birthday 

3. Happy birthday friend :)

4. How the hell would you be able to read about bans if your banned from the game?

6. Boss pimd please could you guys remove my perm silence? Ive been silenced for 6months and ive been appealing to guys.. Love playing the game and miss my friends.. Please guys give me another chance guys... Missed the game and friends so much.. Please =(

7. Boss pimd please could you guys remove my perm silence? Ive been silenced for 6months and ive been appealing to guys.. Love playing the game and miss my friends.. Please guys give me another chance guys... Missed the game and friends so much.. Please =(

8. Guys pls im appealling on my case.. Pls uplift the perm silence of my accnt... I have emailed you guys already and no reply... This is my 1st time to be perm silence... Pls... Ty in advance!

9. I used to get this screen a lot a few months back and the only thing to "fix" it or get rid of it is by reconnecting to my wifi. Didn't know it was the same message for a ban.

Anyways, thanks for this information!

10. can you banned the -_-DeAtH-_-StArS-_- he scam me

11. can you silence this person, tauha2398 because he said to me that i need to friend him for sex , but i dont want

12. This is a very useful thread. I hope all players get to read this.

13. some of the info needs up dating

14. I have been silence for no reason at all but everyone else can look at my wall again then this other person wall then you know that it should be changed and fair

15. ATA contact me asap

16. YoungSinatra took almost 200 of my tuts for no reason.. not even arguments..talked meanly with me in another language though he knew English..im weakr..almost framed is there anything I can do to ban him?

17. Don't bring your of topic drama to guide threads

18. This guide is good, for the year it came out.

Someone should update it. Lots of things have changed since 2012 with silences/bans.

19. I need a mod to look at QueenBee5 wall the person really needs to be silenced that is posting on there Lizzy117.