Silences and bans V.1

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -N_G-TheSlenderman, Nov 28, 2012.

1. This is a guide thread, not a 'Whine about silence and bans thread '

2. My account got flagged for sharing or selling but i have not been involved in any of those later i found out it was because of VPN. ATA help refuses to even respond to my messages. Can someone please help me?i am sorry if this message is in the wrong place i am using the forums for the first time

3. Unban that paying customer ATA. Tru calls dirty pool “”

4. apparently it is NOT against the rules to bypass the filter, which likely means it is also not against the rules to post censored words. :’)

this is coming straight from help itself btw. probably because the issue is over a mod breaching these previous rules.

5. To an extent

6. Nerds follow rules

7. i mean when they show up as ******

8. how do you appeal for a perm silence

9. Write a ticket to support

10. One Of Ya Mods Silenced Me For 30 Whole days just for @ at a someone ?

11. Ok if we getting silenced for @ at ppl ? thats just stupid . Js

12. I can see one day  but a whole month ? ?

13. ^ mods don’t determine the length of silences ‍♀️ silences are automatically tiered based on how many times you’ve been silenced in the past month. So if you were silenced for 30 days that means you’ve already broken the rules several times.

As far as why you why were silenced, if you disagree with the reasoning feel free to send in a help to ticket to appeal it!

14. I WISH I CAN BE A MODERATOR.

15. How can i apply for the position? Please notice this message as a warm greetings! HAVE A NICE DAY 

16. I want to get un silenced plz I didn't mean anything

17. I didn't know I want to text my friends again

18. I didn't know plz I wanna talk to my friends

19. You can still text your arpee buddies. Being silenced doesn’t prevent that, just follow them and then message them.