Silences and bans V.1

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -N_G-TheSlenderman, Nov 28, 2012.

1. When will i get feedback from my email about a perm silence do you think? Rather annoying trying to help club members when you cant talk because of my idiotic sister -_-

2. And love how i got perm silenced over a mistake when someones spamming this forum thread with junk

nice one about to lose a regular player ATA

3. I was going to start another thread on this, but I'm glad this one is already here.

Some of the things I would like for the game people to consider regarding bans:

1)
    If someone is suspended, and then that suspension is overturned--should it still count as one of the three towards permanent suspension?

4. SLENDY <33 

5. I would like to say this dev you need to silence people for putting rp its still a bypass any if you don't know what it is then here it is roleplaying to be its still a bypass fix it or I'm going to start an uprising on is to make people like that be farmed itto reset so please fix it thank you

6. I want to get off of being silenced.I didnt say or do anything wrong to be silenced.Can someone Please help me

7. There's no rhyme or reason to many of the silences. Yes, some people deserve them – but a lot of people get them almost randomly.

There's a poster with the username "what the F are you looking at" who post all the time on campus – but I'm silence for six months for saying a naughty word which was mostly dashes.

I used to spend about $20 a month on this game and I haven't spent anything on it since I've been silenced. When I am on silenced I will say almost nothing on campus because I will be afraid that the next time I speak I'll have my voice taken away forever

8. I was perm silenced and forum banned a few days ago. I'm back as you can see. Now the reason behind it was ludicrous from my position but understandable from ata. I said I was underage (it was fitting with the thread and funny) I was swiftly banned for being underage. I'm not underage! That time has long gone!  anyway, I emailed ata, and they reversed all charges as quickly as they implemented them!  I'm no saint! I despise authority. So I'm writing this to say I was treated most fairly and my opinion of the powers that be has altered slightly!  I still won't conform though

9. I'm suspended for SIX MONTHS. The other three suspensions were One Day each--in other words, Ata reviewer at that time didn't think they were serious.
    One was for a joke, one was for telling people they'd probably regret getting a tattoo
    One was for saying that people should google the superfund if they're concerned about environmental issues.
    Clearly, very debatable silences, and the Ata people were very fair in removing each one the next day.

10. But unfortunately the last one-- for saying a naughty word disguised, was a fourth suspension, technically, and not only am I censored on campus, I can't talk in club or even in private messages. This rankles to the heart. For half a year!
    People are afraid now. There's a type of fear that stalks this game. It's like living in an authoritarian country

11. I got silenced for saying "holy shiz". How is that bad?

12. It's funny Oli but for one mod or reviewer that's not a big deal and for somebody else you will get SmackDown real hard and censored for half a year for the same thing. I have two more months to go my six-month suspension for saying half of the curse word, but when it ends I will not be saying anything of any interest whatsoever on-campus

13. You can't afford to because you never know who's going to be on and how they might have a wild hair up their rump and then what side of the bed they got up on so all you can really talk about them campus is-- help with the party and do you want to role-play.
    One of my silences was for saying the word Google

14. You probably stopped a bunch of trouble makers, thanks for the post

15. Really helpful! Thanks! :)

16. come on pimd what it to take rp should never be well dirty rp i was trying to help n if you not aloud to have opinions then that's sucks

17. The silent system totally messed up and it's extremely arbitrary. I got a suspension for saying people should think twice before getting tattoos.

After this last six months suspension, I will not be saying anything on campus--When enough people feel that way, the game gets boring

18.  tell me something about it pimd ppl are get to the point if u can't have r opinion on the stuff others are talking about on there then why bother playing pimd for rl thought it's a game gess