Silences and bans V.1

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -N_G-TheSlenderman, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Posting anywhere i can.. I see alot getting silenced.. And if these thing cam make u silenced then its total unfair.besides 3 month is very long for suvh silly things. U guys should do something about it.i m regular player not some low stat guy who is here for girls or other stupid things.i know u can surely do something about it. Not for me but at least for future player.please be more justified i request u all mods.

2. A lot of people are getting silenced are because they are asking for saying inappropriate things. You've had 2 silences before that perm silenced and you should of learnt your lesson by then. Tell me if I'm wrong but when you get silenced for the second time doesn't it say next one is perm silence? Lemme check that. Moderators cannot unsilence you so email support@athinkingape.com like I said before.

3. And besides dont u think its too much for getting silenced for like 3 months and i cant write anything anywhere.at least allow to message or something in club.. Anything.but its alot

4. You were given 2 chances before you perm. You should of learnt the rules So you wouldn't of gotten perm silenced.

5. Jiggy can you post that thing where it says 'If you feel that you've been silenced unfairly contact support@athinkingape.com

Make sure to include

Game:
    Name
    Issue'

That thing 

6. I've mentioned it before somewhereWhy the hell are you spamming my newsfeed?

7. Ik you mentioned it ? I need you to post it again for me.
    And because I'm Tryna tell you I don't wanna make an alt 

8. ?You just posted it yourself...

Aww you hurt my feelings

9. Still dont u think perm silence should be limited to post on some places not everywhere...all i can do post here..i cant help noobs in. Campus or anything.okay i was inappropriate but dont u think me being silenced for everywhere is alot coz i cant really say anything here.. At least imporove the punishment not for me dude for.future silence... I think it should be limited. And should also check records of people before silencing them...

10. Well it's always been 2 silenced then perm. This way it will teach you to not break the rules again. I advise you not to get forum banned or the game would be really boring

11. I need a Facepalm emoji ? I need you to post the formal one.

12. Think of what i said again this wont teach anything.. Person would just irritated of this unfair.. 3 months no talk at all dude for saying such thing lop.i have seen so many pervs.they are posting so freely no silence to them. And where i tell noobs how to play dont rp shit i got silenced... Not worth it dude.. Not fair not justified. Thanks for corcern.All the best for ur future.. Goodbye

13. Umm because mods aren't robots and have a life. Why don't you screenshot it and email it to support?

14. a formal one?? I just make it again everytime

15. ? k. I think we're talking about two different things. I just need you to post that post you always post when someone complains about having an unfair silence ?

16. Yeah we are...what are you talking about?

17. Just wanna let u know pimd is hope of lots of looner.for some people its more then a game.may be this would effect on larfe scale to them if it continues but lucky i m not one. So think before u do things like that.coz some people just wanna talk.and i have really seen such cases of looner who get cheered up talking here

18. Just email ata after 3months. That's your only way out

19. Umm

If you've been silenced unfairly email support@athinkingape.com. Include your name, game (pimd) and issue.

This one?