Silences and bans V.1

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -N_G-TheSlenderman, Nov 28, 2012.

1. How do I get senced for inquiring about trading for scavenger items. I posted a simple " I do " in response to a want to trade. This is a bunch of junk. Moderators should do some checking before they act. I have never been silenced in well over a year of playing.

2. MY STORY IS A GREAT ONE,
    filled with

ADVENTURE, DRAMA, AND LOVE.

I lost many friends, like my past hubby, and I gained a lot of new ones.

3. MY STORY IS A GREAT ONE,
    filled with

4. MY STORY IS A GREAT ONE,
    filled with

5. MY STORY IS A GREAT ONE,
    filled with

I lost many friends, like my past hubby, and I gained a lot of new ones. There are many haters, but the truth is, your hate fuels me.

Anyways, it all started when I found forums. Then I made some threads. And now I'm here 

I'm famous, everybody loves

6. MY STORY IS A GREAT ONE,
    filled with

? ADVENTURE,  DRAMA, AND ️LOVE.

I lost many friends, like my past hubby, and I gained a lot of new ones. There are many haters, but the truth is, your hate fuels me. 

Anyways, it all started when I found forums. Then I made some threads. And now I'm here 

I'm famous, everybody loves me, life couldn't be better. 

Thank you all for your useless time  (because most of you are just nobodies )

I would love to thank the club I'm in, they're all amaze balls 

Ok so that's it's guys. I know you've been eagerly waiting for this thread.

7. MY STORY IS A GREAT ONE,
    filled with

? ADVENTURE,  DRAMA, AND ️LOVE.

I lost many friends, like my past hubby, and I gained a lot of new ones. There are many haters, but the truth is, your hate fuels me. 

Ok so that's it's guys. I know you've been eagerly waiting for this thread.

8. MY STORY IS A GREAT ONE,
    filled with

? ADVENTURE,
     DRAMA, AND
    ️LOVE.

 Ok so that's it's guys. I know you've been eagerly waiting for this thread. Don't worry I will make other threads about my amazing adventures another time.

? AUTOGRAPHS: 1bil DV ?

PICTURES: 3bil DV (per photo) 

This has been your amazing Radioactive9,
    OUT ️

9. MY STORY IS A GREAT ONE,
    filled with

? ADVENTURE,

DRAMA, AND
    ️ LOVE.

 Ok so that's it's guys. I know you've been eagerly waiting for this thread. Don't worry I will make other threads about my amazing adventures another time.

OUT ️

10. MY STORY IS A GREAT ONE,
    filled with

? ADVENTURE,

DRAMA, AND
    ️ LOVE.

OUT ️

11. MY STORY IS A GREAT ONE,
    filled with

? ADVENTURE,

DRAMA, AND
    ️ LOVE.

OUT ️

12. MY STORY IS A GREAT ONE,
    filled with

? ADVENTURE,

DRAMA, AND
    ️ LOVE.

OUT ️

13. MY STORY IS A GREAT ONE,
    filled with

? ADVENTURE,

DRAMA, AND
    ️ LOVE.

OUT ️

14. MY STORY IS A GREAT ONE,
    filled with

? ADVENTURE,

DRAMA, AND
    ️ LOVE.

OUT ️

15. Silenced perm for talking about xbox ONCE on Wc.

Silenced for 1 day on forums for fake links troll.

LOVE YOU TOO SPIT 

16. MY STORY IS A GREAT ONE,
    filled with

? ADVENTURE,

DRAMA, AND

️ LOVE.

OUT ️

17. MY STORY IS A GREAT ONE,
    filled with

? ADVENTURE,

DRAMA, AND

️ LOVE.

OUT ️

18. MY STORY IS A GREAT ONE,
    filled with

? ADVENTURE,

DRAMA, AND

️ LOVE.

OUT ️

19. plz unban me its over a month now ....and i cant chat so.plz plz plz remove my ban

20. BUMPIMG THIS FOR IMAFLIRT2014