Silenced

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIlQueenlIlIl, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Jeez. At least they lifted it though but still... the new Mods are crazy ? and one of them is my ex, so

2. Haven't been silenced a single time in this account 

3. Key words “this account” ?

4. Well, I've been only ever silenced once (at least that I remember of) in KaW for repeatedly requesting certain EB in world chat (aka spamming), which in the urgency of the moment (an event was ending), I didn't even realize I was doing.
    And this happened to an alt.
    I'm a good boi. I always behave well.

5. That could have been a miss tap due to speed of campus. It's happened before to many mods. I don't think it was intentional. There's no even a grey area. Just normal trading. Maybe someone a couple of posts above or below you broke some rule.

How'd you know it was a new mod?

6. I always report those, if I catch them.

7. I think you have to use pub for rp...

8. A lot of people have been silenced when the new Mods came. Some of the time it's for useless things, which is dumb. The old Mods wouldn't have done it

9. Agreed fully about the NEW mods. They are hella power hungry and need to chill out. Makes a statement when even ata is taking off the silences. Just because your name is green doesnt mean you can mistreat your power

10. Tbf I probably deserved the silence but I got mad my rs got muted for saying he'd give out his premium Roblox account so I said add me for my premium Minecraft account lmao

12. New moddies are still learning the ropes... chats move hella fast, mistakes are bound to happen. Hate to be generic, but it has to be said... if you're wrongfully silenced, send in an appeal via help tickets! And try not to cast judgement based on assumptions. ?

13. Ive also gotten silenced for saying buy my bitcoin.
    This one time someone was asking for loan so i jokingly said ill give u loan. I got silenced he didnt. So the mods are either stupid or biased, ill let yall pick one of the two for yourself

15. Got silenced for saying memes.

16. Yikes

17. I got silenced for saying "Watch 'Keyboard Cat REINCARNATED'on youtube" 

18. my silence was dumb rip

19. I got silenced once because of my name, after I had asked a mod if it would be acceptable. Was a long time ago though, I've learned my lesson.

20. I wish I remembered my silences.