Silenced

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIlQueenlIlIl, Apr 19, 2019.

1. You're a cutie :)

2. No u ??

3. I wanna playyyy!!

My first & only silence, I posted "gt.fo" on a friends wall - he was taunting a mod in pub & they went next level & silenced him & everyone on his wall that had broken tou. I was salty af cause mine was literally an inside joke. But a violation is a violation. :roll: :lol:

4. Hahahhahah that was funny af

5. Oh wowza, that's crazy

6. Hmm my dumbest was asking for some
    spanish talk... or maybe starting mass spam
    when I didn’t mean to... or when I called someone fake af?...

I get silenced 2days after my silence gets lifted. I am on the journey to being a good noodle.

7. I got silenced way back in the day for impersonating the silence alert bot. I said something along the lines of Alert! LittleJohnny has been silenced for 24 hours. and then the actual alert bot said it right after me. Then 20 seconds later it said Alert! Pride has been silenced for 24 hours. It was overall a sad time. People lauff at me :(

8. How are you even a mod you noob.

9. I was unsilenced 2 days ago. Now back to 30 days again :)
    I was trying to be a good noodle

10. "Alert!" Wow :(

11. My next silence will be 3months sooooooo I’m not even going to say anything bad ?

12. How many times do you have to get silenced for 30 days before you reach 3 months? 

13. It’s like . 1 day , 2 weeks , 1 month then 3 months

14. It’s 24hrs 7days 30days 3months I believe that’s the cycle

15. Dang it’s sad Ik this much... I need to stop getting silenced ?.

16. I've been silenced for 30 days twice :(

17. "HOW DO SILENCES WORK?
    Silences operate on a tiered system. After a player has been silenced, they will move up a tier, and the next silence they receive will be of a longer duration. However, after a player has been unsilenced their silence Tier will decrease by ONE for each 30 days they go without an additional silence.

Tier 1: 1 day
    Tier 2: 7 days
    Tier 3: 30 days

We reserve the right to deviate from this policy at our discretion in extreme situations."

Silencing Policy: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=127883

18. The rules of silence is it will go down 1tier as 30day passes. So if that rule still applies...if you were not silenced within the 30days u might have gotten the 30days again...

19. Beat me to it ?

20. My friend got silenced for writing shit up on someone’s wall when he meant to put shut up