Silenced

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIlQueenlIlIl, Apr 19, 2019.

1. I got silenced for saying thot ?
    My newest silence was because I said makes me wanna beat my meat 

2. There wasnt a pub then lol

3. Isn't that third party app advertising?

4. I would imagine if you left out the “on YouTube” it coulda slipped by easier

5. Again third party app advertising (plus account sharing)...

Maybe mew mods are eager to test their abilities and make mistakes. Old mods were new once but they're more experienced now. And there always have been mods with stricter/more narrow criteria about ToU/RoC than others. I remember long ago asking the same question to FootLongSandwich and Mrs-Nascar and while he answered "that's silenciable", she said "it's a grey area".

(I asked if I could state in my status message that I won't be giving certain third party app id to anyone).

6. Got silenced because of posting banner 3x (campus-pub-campus ad) in a row

7. I never remember how many times you're allowed to post for your club in a row but I remember a formula that never fails: one club ad every 2 minutes.

8. I just posted one ad ?

9. Group spam then possibly

10. I've never been able to do this cuz everytime i try i get an error message saying i can't post the same message twice in a row in said time frame

11. Maybe

12. That counts as encouraging others to break RoC. Technically, silenciable.

13. Nah

14. I delete my friend's posts bypassing, lol.

15. Now that I think about it... I didn't know ...ejem... ?? became a forbidden and filtered word in Smash Monsters, and I mentioned someone calling them that in world chat. I can't remember but I think I got silenced. No warning. I really didn't know, because it wasn't a filtered word before!

16. Ok, I laughed.

17. Tbh, rules have been loosened a lot. From not being able to swear at all to now being allowed so long as it's not directed at someone, from forbidding rp requests to have the pub, etc.

18. That reminds me i was talking about illnesses w someone and said the word AÏDS on their wall. I got silenced pretty quick and was shocked and messaged ata because it made no sense in the context. They said they would consider unbanning the word but instead they updated and made bypassing words okay in most cases. Ata thought of me.

19. Lol i was trying to get silenced but mods ignored me, i tried selling my family for bentos, my ovaries and no silence?, i even said im a nub mod?