Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Stop gassin the uglies ?

2. I think @WombRaider is really pretty. Don't mind those noobs.
    If you guys want to cause drama make a freaking Drama thread, I'm looking at you ECK_JEKO, I mean it's a freaking game nobody slapped your mother, just calm down. Smh.
    Everyone is beautiful in their own way, just not everyone has the eyes to see it.
    You guys should try and be nice and if you dont have anything nice to say stfu. So you guys shouldn't allow yourselves to be put down or annoyed by a buncha lame a$$ noobs.
    Just my 2 cents. Happy Selfie-ing
    Cheers

3. NOOOO YOU FEED THE TROLL NOW HE WONT STOP ?

4. Spelt his username wrong. Lol oh well.
    Btw Eli this is a Selfie thread (as long as you're in the pic any pic is fine) NOT an opinion thread, so you can keep yours in your pocket.
    If you know you're gonna say less-than-nice things post your own selfie first

5. ?

6. You really don't need that filter... You look better without it

7. Damn.
    Who is he? ;)

8. Ata filter tho

9. Then leave the thread

10. I never said big booty, I said "I got sick from dubbing this latina in basketball" liar.

11. I'm not trying to "pick up" women. Are you done making my fries?

12. LOL , bruh you said alotta things in campus, pretty sure it's one of em

13. Another illiterate moron who mentions my name. Well... Who tried to spell my name, but epically failed miserably.

14. Lmao, make me tough guy. You're a hitter behind a computer. Pull those keyboard triggers.

15. Lol is that supposed to be an insult?

16. This Jaco guy is a joke :lol:

17. I never say "big booty" because they silence you for that. Don't mention latinas to me right now, they acting up. Also, why do you care about me involving myself with Latinas?

18. You're an adult, fully grown, but you act like a immature kid who just got a minimum wage job.