Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. I have no place, I am greatness, therefore I am everywhere, also that's a bypass, Footy, you're slacking, why isn't he banned? Lol, if I was a mod I'd be perfect for the job

2. Post a selfie? Lemme put it like this, a female can simply pm me, exchange information and see me. It's a very simple process. Just imagine me as a little chocolate man who goes around laying pipe like I'm a plumber with a few chains on, always representing, and never relenting.

3. You're just the pixel hero isn't you?
    Tossing your machismo on an interweb game arousing your loins? :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Eli, you are annoying. Leave her alone, punk. The reason why some people haven't posted selfies is cause of worthless, meaningless scum like you, who have no purpose. I hope Harmony realizes that you're simply pathetic and doesn't let your negative opinion and absurd insults get to her. Also, how is she a five? Don't you mean 69? Ahem, I meant 10, my keyboard tweaks sometimes lol

6. I'm your niece's pixel hero. I toss my seeds into various fields to plant strong "crops" since we're using inferences and making silly references now. Where you been at though? Nobody missed you???

7. Found your big booty latina on campus yet Jaco? Cause I've seen you asking for one.

8. Its a selfie thread tho.. :? Stop trying to pick up women on it

9. Windows is better than mac

10. Samsung is better than apple

11. ?i have a windows ?

12. Well, isn't that ironic ?

13. I have a samsung, Am I cool yet

14. My ign comes from my irl name tho?

15. You've always been cool bb ?

16. I love this gc, how's everyone?

17. Someone post a selfie so this wont get locked

18. One of my favourite filters  makes my brown eyes blue

19. I'd like to wait b4 I post another