Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. I will try not to :') post a selfie or leave bronco

3. At your request papa
    Come at me boiii

4. The rule is you gotta post a selfie for every 5 regular posts. And yes i just made that rule up.

5. And i follow just one rule: Don't follow the rules

6. ? you cant do that

7. Broncco is so cute :cry:

8. I try :')

9. Awww :')

10. Agreed :')

11. Aww shucks staapphh it :')

12. Pls stop being so cute and I will k :')

13. 1) who do you think you are saying "don't try and defame my image" as if you are something special

2) my opinion of you is my opinion and I said you're a 5 it's not your fault not everyone was born above a 7 in this world it's okay. That's how I feel about you.

14. Why ppl bringin up old ishhh

15. Eli wants some attenshun

16. you both are gorgeous already tho :?

17. 1) considering the amount of time and effort you've taken to continuously insult someone, pretty much states you as a person? Is it like, your version of dirty talk when your bashing one out because believe me, that's what it seems like. Nice that you get your pathetic little kicks this way. Bravo. Round of applause.
    2) I don't see anyone insulting anyone, except for your examples. Everyone is beautiful in their own way and beautiful to each other. But please keep coming back and being a petty little man who is desperately making up for what he doesn't have down below.

Come back when you've hit puberty, thanks sweetheart.

18. Kys, you're obviously off of some type of narcotic. Secondly, I'm not a predator as you put it. I'm trolling you, because you are an easy target. Smh, why do mods allow 10 year olds like you to play this game without getting banned?