Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. They are green  but in some lighting it does look kinda blue. My eyes are weird but they're mainly green 

2. Let's just call it Emerald.

On a side note, BLUE FTW

3. I like green ?

4. 

5. -insert Drake pic here- haii Bb I miss you ?

6. Bump~ I like seeing people's selfies?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. LOL wow cute <999999

9. aw IMY2!?

10. So Much fakery it hurts my eyes. You're not a rabbit.

11. Awww thanks bae <3 lots of hugs

12. I didn't use anything :/

13. You used the dog filter on snapchat so you did do something ? just saying

14. Wrong. Little Angel is just crazy blurry. She's cute though. That's the other girl babygirl or whatever with the dog filter. Moonpie still cutest by far imo. She looks like the one you wouldn't mind waking up to. The rest I'd disappear once the beer googles wore off for sure.

15. Oh my bad the other guy reposted the dog filter one that's why I said it. And the rest ? So that includes me as well. Ha very charming ️ Everyone is beautiful in my eyes. We are all very special and unique 

16. But don't worry love I'm sure the girls one here wouldn't want to get with you anyway. So you won't have to run anywhere after you sober up, Especially after that comment you made 

17. What is the point in even posting on a selfie thread with a dog filter :lol:

Kinda defeats the object.

Mind you. Call me a hypocrite. I covered my face :lol: :lol:

19. I have a whopper of a nose. But im not even arsed. Broke it over a year ago, deviated septum and all that good stuff.

Still, I don't cover it :lol: like when people see you on picture. Then I person it's almost like getting catfished :lol:

20. That's such a mom comment. You must have received a lot of "participant" trophies in your lifetime. Anyway... More Moonpie please and less of this possible meth addict. No one who isn't extremely desperate is concerned with waking up to you at all.