Recommendations for ATA to Include in the Game.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Basically_just_bored_, Dec 3, 2020.

1. I don't know if you mean regular hunt boxes or the avatar boxes but regardless they're gonna lose money if they were to let you pick. For the regular hunt boxes obviously they want you to keep buying ecs to open the boxes so they can make money and for the avatar boxes they make money off of people buying hypnocats, kinis, dogs, and invites to meet the drop requirements, even if people aren't directly buying these items you're probably buying or funding an in house seller who does buy those items.

2. So then you still got spinner and 'earn extra credits' in the store. Be happy you can get premium items for free at all. Dont be greedy

3. Also if I'm not mistaken don't the jobs still have a chance to drop like 1ec every now and then even if you've completed them, I could be wrong because I haven't done them in a while but...

4. They do. Hes thinking of dns. But even if he didnt wanna do jobs still got the other 2. Ive had times where i get 5 in a row. And other times where it took like 7 unloads to get just 1. Its random luck

-Mallika- and Ciara like this.
  5. They should have a way for clubs to team up on parties, especially the harder parties. It can get pretty difficult to complete if there aren't enough members on or if there are lots of low stat members.

6. Multi open/spin options, option to sell Avis we don't like/trsde

7. I got farmed over a tag LOL v stupid reason

8. Looooollll what the actul fuck 😂 so many pathetic fuckers on here

RoyalKitten likes this.
  9. Completely agree!! 🤣

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  10. The ability to choose whether you want female or male avi’s or both. Because honestly, i too get male avi’s.

Or, what would be helpful too is the ability to hide or delete avi’s you don’t like/want, so you don’t have to scroll through all of them when you want to put another avi.

RoyalKitten likes this.
  11. I'd like the option to open multiple boxes with one click, for the people that work and have a busy home life the boxes can start to add up, currently I have over 3000 Speed up reward boxes, it takes 12hrs to open 1000, its just ridiculous.
    A "Open All" button would be the best thing added to the game since 2012

12. So dont let it build up so much?

13. I haven’t opened a box in so long man lmao I feel his pain. I have almost 4k timer bags 😂

14. I’ve also suggested many times a “save and equip” option for dorms. 🗿 I have so many sets and I’m just too lazy to go through and equip each individual piece of furniture

15. - open all boxes option
    - skip spinner animation
    - ability to pin private chats so that they can stay on top

thank you ♥️

BloodyKisses, DaniDaniBoBani and SHU like this.
  16. For the 2nd one.
    1. Tap spin
    2. Wait for it to start spinning down
    3. Tap the 3 bars on bottom left/right (depending how you got your phone set up)
    4. Tap back into the game
    Animation is skipped

17. I think it would be great if they added an option where like if you blocked a person, they wouldn't be able to hire you as well.

yourlivingnightmare, EIa and SHU like this.
  18. No that would kill the game to much

19. You got a 2mcs tut for 600b....2 400kcs tuts for 80b-70b. When you got mega underpriced tuts you cant not expect them to be taken

20. For ata to show on top the starred items in your trades/sales so you don’t have to scroll all the way down to find all starred ones.. often when selling I have to look through my entire showcase to sell something. It would be easier if all the starred items are automatically lined up first when you start a trade...

BloodyKisses and DaniDaniBoBani like this.