Recommendations for ATA to Include in the Game.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Basically_just_bored_, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Oh like a different color than mods; HS and Devs ? So when we are tag.
    Then I can already imagine the explanation of all the colors whenever someone check the campus chat. Many are still confused with these 3 colors and the date ones (purple and pink) and the cp

so around 6-7 colors are on the used
    Probably would need more details on the idea ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜Š
    So like each people have another color or when the players are tag? Rereading your previous post, I though the color of the text like on post in thread but you quote me for a different color for IGN and not message.
    so I hope we can continue discussing your idea as Iโ€™m not quite sure I was or am in the right direction

2. Hahaha of course we can.
    I didnt think it would be so confusing
    So I'm talking about the little box where your message appears in.
    I have notice 3 colors so far.
    1. White/light gray for everyone else's messages
    2. Light yellow for one's messages
    3. Red For ATA's Messages
    Here's my proposition:
    Adding another color of the little box where your message appears in for when someone mention your name. In my case it would be when someone writes "@Tato3" in lets say Campus chat.
    I hope this helps

Muschi and GoddessHailey like this.
  3. Definitely better. Thanks for explaining .
    If we continue on thinking about it now we need to make its sure the colors the people with color-blind can see among it and see a difference

4. ๐Ÿค”
    Maybe just put it light yellow, the same color as #2 cause Otherwise theirs too much colors involved and we don't want chat to end up looking like a rainbow and it will end up producing the opposite effect. Less is more.
    And it's just for when you have a convo with someone you don't waste time looking for the answer. We just want something to catch the eye so its easier to spot when someone is talking to you.

5. true no rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ for campus chat or pub channel
    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Or maybe it can light up yellow only for the person who is tag but for the others if they see someone @ it remain black or the original color.

Like when you block someone technically you donโ€™t see their post on campus chat but they can see your and other players can see the post.
    Adding to this. If Player A blocks Player B. Player B attempts to @ to unblock Player A to trade or whatever reason. It will only be in this case that Player A will never see the light yellow (tag) in campus chat.

But I feel this could be more a feature added or beta test in pub channel than on campus chat.

Tato3 likes this.
  6. Ok this is my suggestion. Every holiday and black friday there are sales. Why not add to that and include the tiers? Like 25% off all tiers during the holidays or just black friday. Alot of us get aggravated and tired or just not enjoying hunts for the simple fact that we're trying to upgrade. In order to do that, constantly hit the parties and pray you get enough money as well as don't get hit. Adding an incentive like a tier sale would boost more morale to the players to have more fun in the game.

7. Okay my comment is no way to be mean but only to expose why I disagree.

I disagree on the idea. Iโ€™m not sure what kind of goal is enormous enough to discourage you to enjoy collecting items ?

If you donโ€™t hit parties (constantly) ; the clubs started struggling and get disband... not helpful either. (Of course in your course you probably worried about bentos or flash or ec clubs) Iโ€™m more referring to the โ€œ a lot of usโ€ who might not be in these conditions and have to survive through POTD only. Seem some players in other threads who gets a lot of ec parties in their club forget that not every club is like that ๐Ÿ˜”

Some make sacrifices and others donโ€™t. Everyone has their own outcome for their choices.

... Wait how did you want to enjoy the hunt ๐Ÿ˜ฌ? Itโ€™s just collect items and socialize thatโ€™s grosso modo ๐Ÿง. Or ๐Ÿ‘€ at the future avatars...
    Iโ€™m probably on the off road of your idea. So feel free to correct me โ˜บ๏ธ
    Cuz just to pay to have all the tier whatโ€™s the point of upgrading ?

8. Hunt regarding architecture and civil engineering( construction)๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Š

9. Nice. You probably have more effectiveness in this thread when you submit your idea. I hope more people can see it ๐Ÿ˜Š

10. Pls put a american flag shaped cake in the gift shop and a american flag emoji spell in the deals arew of the shop. Thx!!

11. Idk if mods reading this. If they do, please make a decent male avatar please. We don't need a fashion show outfit, we need avatar that look smart and good looking one. Like old avatar.

imakeyousmile likes this.
  12. Finally, someone raised up.
    Most of avi are all beautiful female, but male be like just a few clothes put in together.

luvhaven likes this.
  13. search bar for the gifts please, srsly very tiring to scroll down at the very bottom just to send sumn two or three chibis or if i wanna send sumn a wall or smthng. we have a search bar for trading, why not one for gifts ๐Ÿ’€

14. I bet this is gonna sound really dumb, but I would love if they add some kind of stat calc in trades.
    Yea in the long run I'm assuming it would be annoying to see it in every trade if you aren't selling bulk stats, but it's so tiring having to double or triple check that I have 3mcs mix by clicking each item over and over again.

15. Just to tell you that mods in this game arenโ€™t the devs/creators.

16. They comment had absolutely nothing to do with hunt. The suggestion was to have a discount on dorm tiers.

A.T.A did that in the early days. At least one year, dormies were cheaper on BF. There is no reason why they can't bring it back.

Rainie and luvhaven like this.
  17. Items being harder to get normally means they have more value, not less.

18. I think this is too easy. Practise your maths. That's why you learnt it in school.

19. I highly doubt this is feasible with the current engines, but can't hurt to mention. It would be cool if we could recycle avis and use them to upgrade others the same way we upgrade furniture. If I have one I really like but it's only like 10/10 it would be cool to be able to make it stronger by recycling ones I don't care about.

It would also make pvp more interesting bc as it is you know exactly the stats of someone's avi, but imagine it's a surprise ๐ŸŒš

Like I said, doubt it's doable and I'm sure lots of people would dislike it, but it's something I've thought of a few times

20. I want an open all button on speed up timer boxes! Also a separate tab for just combinable avi stuff would be great so its not mixed in with EVERYTHING.