Recommendations for ATA to Include in the Game.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Basically_just_bored_, Dec 3, 2020.

1. So then join a club that speaks your own language?

2. A marketplace. You can have it so that people aren’t flooding chats with sales & people find what they need. You can even have a posting fee with ecs so people will buy more ecs to post.

Adore, Rainie, Bowie and 1 other person like this.
  3. Fuck all people would use it if have to spend ec for every post

Noen likes this.
  4. They should fix the hiring page of tutors... It's kinda annoying when volleying.

Rainie and TabloidJunkie like this.
  5. Theres nothing wrong with it. Just scroll down on their profile till the hire value is near the top of the screen then tap hire. Then you can see the value going up in the background

AduItFilmStar likes this.
  6. Now that's a workaround. I didn't know that. Thanks for that tip :)

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  7. I always try find loopholes ect in everything. And i get what you mean coz at 1st i found it fuckn annoying with how the pop up was to. But then i tried to see if i scrolled a bit if it would stay that way when i tap hire and it worked. I mention it to every noob i teach to volly as well. To teach them how to volly fast.

I think the pop up was made coz people kept accidently tapping it when going to do a date or accidently tap it when scrolling down their profile then ending up with a tut they didnt want

8. I have a suggestion. Ata should rotate out the avatars in the spinner. We all get the two out of st the beginning of the game, it would be nice they would switch them for old avatars that people may have missed for a chance to get older ones as well.

Rainie likes this.
  9. Monthly avatars used to be on the spinner but they were taken off and monthly boxes were brought in so I don’t think they would add this in to the game

Azari likes this.
  10. Search forums to see all the hundreds of convos about bringing back old avis

Rainie likes this.
  11. I just think they need to remove the avatars they we get at the beginning and free up those two spots. It would be nice if they put in some older avatars, maybe old hunt one that people missed etc. Maybe throw in some of the ones you had to have avatar coins for. It's an idea for those that can't buy the coins etc. And it would be nice to see something else that you could actually get if not an avatar. Other spinner items in those spots.

TabloidJunkie likes this.
  12. All content isnt ment to be available to all players. People who spend money on this game deserve mkre stuff then free play players. Putting avi coin avis on the spinner would cause alot of issues

13. Let me spend my hard earned cash to have perm sticker spells or else 😤

14. perm stickers perm stickers perm stiCKERS PERM STICKERS

Jennielee likes this.
  15. I tried looking through this thread for this suggestion, but couldn't find it 😅 sorry if someone's already mentioned it.
    Customizable pages in you showcase. Specifically, a for sale page seperate than the starred page. Once your showcase starts accumulating more items, you want to keep track of stuff you really like. For example, a really cute stat item. What's the use in having it if it just gets lost in your showcase and you hardly see it? You could star it, but then people get confused or frustrated when you explain that they aren't for sale. At this point, half of my starred items aren't for sale, but they're apparently all people want to buy.
    Also, the hunt drops are a bit frustrating when scrolling through your showcase. There should be a collections page for all the drops for previous hunts, or maybe you could convert the items after a while? Idk what they might convert to, just a thought.
    Customizing your showcase with seperate pages would take a lot more coding than just adding a few pages, but it might be nice to be able to group items together. Say, for example, you grouped together the hunt drops, gifts, furniture, and stats. Or maybe you're organizing your furniture, and want to group all your lamps together.
    I realize this stuff would take a lot of coding, and I hope I don't sound ungrateful! I'm thankful for all you guys do, just trying to give some honest feedback 🧡

Lite likes this.
  16. Search bar to showcase in gifts.
    gifting someone a chibi or specific item takes SO much scrolling.

17. Support. They added search to showcase so surely it can be added to gifts

Lite likes this.
  18. I’d also like to suggest when searching through someone items and you select one of their items it shows at the bottom how many you have instead of how many they have. It already shows that already and it would be helpful for when you need a certain amount of something. You wouldn’t have to go back and forth from your profile and theirs.

Rainie likes this.
  19. Support as well.

20. I’m sure a lot of the suggestions could be in theory done. Just realized that more features = more lags and this game is one of the heaviest no matter how many time we clear cache or uninstall and reinstall to clear out the weight of the game. ☺️

Also, some features of this game exists on some types of devices while other features of this game doesn’t exist on other type of devices.