Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 9/10 i think u should change wp too๐Ÿ™ˆ those aquariums tho๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

2. 8.5/10. Nice but Maybe different 999?

3. 7/10 itโ€™s a bit all over the place

4. 10/10 Neat and cool. Love it. ๐Ÿงก

5. 9/10, Nice setup but I would use darker walls so you can easily see the hello sign above desk.

6. 10/10 nice dorm ๐Ÿ’ž luv the dragons and the crows

7. Such a cute bunny playground ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ’• I love it 10 โœจ

8. 8/10
    It's really interesting to see a retro theme and the desk surpisingly kind of works well with it, especially with the color scheme of the room. The couch and rug are a bit off though but other than that, good job!

Lunita likes this.
  9. 10/10 I like the earthy vibe

10. Cute dorm. Love it but I would like it better if the colors blend alil more. 9/10 ๐Ÿงก

11. 7. I feel like it looks good but thereโ€™s something not quite mixing very well

12. 9/10 i love that 999. i feel like a greener bed would fit better but its still super super cute as is

13. Not at all my style. 7 cats is too much but the color scheme and mix of furniture is quite creative. 9/10.

14. Omg luv ur dorm its full of like beers and other drinks ๐Ÿ˜„ and all matches really good 10/10

15. dude ur dorm sucks no creativity at all -0

16. You will never have a career in interior decorating

17. Aww thank u so much for saying I have a career in interior decorating man my dorm must be awesome then ๐Ÿ˜‚โค

18. 7/10 Only because the desk is a starter one try to find one that will match your dorm and youโ€™ll be good

19. 9/10 only because I donโ€™t like the moon above bed picture, but everything else is amazing! I really love the wallpaper.