Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 8,5/10 i love the overall theme, however few pieces are throwing me off a bit (like abv plant, mid shelf, abv bed/poster combination)

2. 10/10
    it’s perfect. love the simple colors and the green from the plants. that 999 looks amaze in your dorm 🌱

3. 9/10 just missing a 999

4. 9/10
    Love the dorm but I feel like the colors of the 999 are a bit too warm toned to fit the other furni but that’s such a small detail it could easily be overlooked

5. @Acidosis
    9/10! I think the floor is a lil busy but aside from that it’s super pretty and all of the pieces work well together :)

6. 9/10 🌸 Love what you did with your dorm. It’s a very nice combination eventhough i find the bookshelf a bit too dark compare to other furnitures 🌸

7. 8! Cute dorm maybe try a diff nightstand to match the color scheme a bit more :) I can’t wait to see which 999 you decide to put in there~ ✨👀

8. 9/10 the 999 seems a bit off to me, but other than that it’s lovely ❤️.

9. 8/10. Love the brightness of the dorm, however there are some pieces that just clash with the theme.

10. 8.5/10 ah an almost complete Autumn Orchard theme. Hope ull find the 999 asap. 💕

xFoxyLady likes this.
  11. D'aaww flawless 10/10🌹💕

14 likes this.
  12. I do have a soft spot for purple & stars but i just dont think your items all work together very well
    5/10 :( ❤️
    i think a different floor could help pull the colour together as well as a different 999 cause that isnt within th colour scheme at all 🥺

Vo likes this.
  13. 8/10
    The bed and floor just don't look good in the room.
    Rest of the dorm is amazing tho

14. 9/10 just maybe a different poster 💜

15. 10/10 love all the neons (the only thing id personally change is lamp (gaggmi one will look bomb). but thats just me hating on lava lamps lol)

16. @Weirdness 9. That's a fun dorm! A unique one as well.

I want to make a dark room work, but I'm struggling. Looking for some suggestions to make mine better if anyone would please share what furnitures they think would fit the theme.

17. 8/10 maybe change the bookcase ☺️ everything else is nice 👍🏼

18. 10/10 everything fits and flows well

19. 9/10 pretty much a cool set :)

Anw, ignore my 999, i couldn't find any that i like more🙃

20. 6/10 without the 999. I feel that the purple or space aesthetic us strong and items like your floor, plant, nightstand, lamp and poster throw it off.