[QUIZ] Daily Monday Quiz

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Aisling, Feb 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. when I speed up my ped, system swallows my one of 12 hour speed up

2. 1. Save DNs & carepacks for promos (especially during Black Friday hunt). Do not use it if you feel like you want some money. If you need help to complete your club’s party, open new account as you receive a lot of dns from beginner’s task as well as jobs. You can just also dispose it after you used all the dns!

2. If you need quick drops, do not open boxes. Instead, go to flash! You get drops and money at the same time. ;)

JessPage likes this.
  3. There is no secret strategy.. u just need to be wise and live smart. So let me start and tell you how i do it.

Daily XC
    Join many flash premium party then join premium party min of 5 for both for just one day. And of course! If you see the pub or camp needing help in non potd or potd for lbh, dont hesitate to join. 2 less hits will help big because it is +15 completing the party. Your timer boxes too can be load easily because you are flashing and hopping.

Upgrading a furniture, upgrade your all your furn for lvl 1 to lvl 2. Can be enough to collect point. Same with leveling your pet. Leveling them lvl 1 to to lvl 5 each of them.. spend all your box speed ups and capsule speed ups.

REMEMBER! KINDLY PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS. You dont have to compete or be on top 10 because you only need 140 points to get 3rd tiers.

P.S doing collection fest is more favor and easy to be with because i managed to be in top 1 ❤️

4. My PIMD strategies are the following:
    As we know, it is quite difficult to finish a hunt & getting all the rewards (especially if you have small stats and or you are new) without going to a club that only offers cat cafe or dog star. Because of this, we can lose a lot of our bentos and or misc (depending what you pay with). My strategy is "to admin" in these premium party clubs so that you can finish the hunt and get all the rewards without having to spend as much as being a regular member. (Some clubs dont even make you pay at all!)

My second strategy is for joining contests:
    • Mod/PIMD crates are expensive to buy and isn't easily obtained. The items in it are hella cute! My strategy is: Every opportunity you get to seize one, you should take it. Simply participating in contests like this gives you the chance to win one. Having common knowledge in PIMD facts is also a huge advantage when mods/devs are hosting a pub trivia so u dont have to look for the answers and gives you a slight edge on everyone. EVERY SECOND COUNTS. you can lose a chance on winning a crate for being 1 second late. So really knowing your PIMD stuff can help you. Typing fast without typoing (i lost many times because of this) and a fast internet can also be an advantage. Take all of the opportunities and get that crate!

burk, JessPage, Sashimi and 1 other person like this.
  5. Strategies:

1. When trading, click 2 items at once when you're at 11/12 so you can trade more than 12 items at once
    2. Open lite boxes at the last day of the hunt when collectathon XC is up

JessPage likes this.
  6. PIMD STRATEGIES

So, I'm sharing to you guys a few tips that I've tried and proven that works!

XC Collectathon fest

Don't open your lite boxes every hunt.
    Pile them up and when you think you have enough, you have the chance to earn 1st place on the XC leaderboard! Tried this before.

How to become rich in PIMD

Alts. Yes Alts is the key! If you have more alts, the more chances for you to get furnitures and ultra rare items.
    Gather your alts in one club.(It may be a club you just created) Do at least 2 parties a day just for lite boxes. (Imagine if you have 20 alts, thats 40 lite boxes a day!) Don't open your lite boxes immediately. Pile them up for more chances to get furnitures and ultra rare items.

JessPage and Peter_Parker100 like this.
  7. 1.collect dns as much as u can this can also help when party is in danger and no one joined.
    2.collect hunt boxes more as u can so u can win prizes u can collect up to 10,20 or more so u can be top 1 to top 5
    3.always collect more timer box incase u wanna decress time in your timer box or upgrading pet.

8. Way on how you can earn more bentos from your ecs.
    Let us maximize your ecs and earn more bentos.

For example:
    1 🙀 is 69 ec : 3🍱
    2 🐶 is 98 ec : 4🍱
    11 💌 is 55 ec : 3 🍱

you can maximize your ecs and earn more bentos during invite hunt so make the most out of it and sell as many as you can. 💞💕

9. I need a boyfriend I am single😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😭😭😔

10. The most ridiculous fact that i know is:
    Napoleon's private organ was supposedly cut off after his death in an autopsy, and it was passed on to several different people and currently is being kept as a private item. It has also been compared to a "piece of leather".
    Now i wanna know why they did my french dude dirty like that 😞

11. Ridiculous fact 🤭
    Lobsters communicate with their bladders.
    Lobsters have bladders on either side of their heads, so they communicate by urinating at each other. If they want another lobster to know that they're happy or sad or angry or interested in a relationship, they say it with pee!

Peter_Parker100 likes this.
  12. *Ridiculous fact that I know.
    The wood frog can hold its pee for up to eight months.

13. What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of me? ....you don't want to know😳

14. Ridiculous fact i know is that they cut Grigori Rasputin's private organ and it's floating in a 'pickle jar' in a museum somewhere in russia. It's also sometimes called Russia's greatest love machine on how big it is. (Yes you can google the picture 🤧)

15. Ridiculous Fact:

A person's sneeze can travel up to 100 miles per hour and shoot up to 100,000 germs into the air.
    Think about that next time you're near a sick person. :eek:

16. What kind of secret society would you like to start?

*whispers in your ear* It's a secret.

17. Ridiculous Fact:

The first iPhone was not made by Apple.

18. Q: If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still a hearing?

A: If the judge that presides over that hearing is blind, will he still be able to see to it that justice is properly served?

19. What secret society would you like to start?

Secret society of Pineapple on Pizza lovers 😔✊

Peter_Parker100 likes this.
  20. If a deaf person has to go to the court, is it still called hearing?

no, it will be called silence HAHAHAJHASHSGSHA kkk laughing on my own sorry...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.