[QUIZ] Daily Monday Quiz

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Aisling, Feb 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q: Most ridiculous fact that I know?

A: Do you know that the hard end part of the shoelace is called the"AGLET"? Yeah, there's a name for it.

2. Iis it aiguillette

jay_julie likes this.
  3. RIDICULOUS FACT:
    • Cheese is the most shoplifted thing in the world.

jay_julie likes this.
  4. Most ridiculous fact:

Hunting unicorns is legal in Michigan.
    Lake Superior State University in Michigan offers a unicorn hunting license. Unsurprisingly, the "chief herald of the Unicorn Hunters" was once quoted saying: "The pursuit of the unicorn is a lonely quest." We wish them nothing but good luck!

jay_julie likes this.
  5. A fact: The human body contains enough fat to make seven bars of soap.

Guess I can make a whole factory :))

jay_julie and Peter_Parker100 like this.
  6. Ridiculous Fact:

The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows. If I'm not mistaken though, most of Vinci's works do not show eyelashes on women, or very little, and the eyebrows are very subtle showing a hint of them.

• Ridiculous fact: A single sneeze travels 100 miles per hour and shoots 100,000 germs into the air.

jay_julie likes this.
  7. Ridiculous Fact-
    It is illegal to be LGBT+ in 70 countries

jay_julie likes this.
  8. Ridiculous fact:

All human beings start out as tiny anuses in the womb

jay_julie likes this.
  9. Most ridiculous fact I know:

Male ducks grow new genitals each year during mating season—in addition to that, their ehem... thingies grow bigger in the presence of rivals. In addition to thaaaat—their penises resembles the shape of corkscrews.

So you could say, male ducks are literally... screwing around. 🗿 Badum-tsss!!! Just—nobody ask me how I know 🗿😂

10. My most ridiculous fact is that ONE SNEEZE would travel 100 miles per hour and produces like 100k germs into the air. Like bro how is not everyone sick 🤯

jay_julie likes this.
  11. LMAO NO SOMEONE SAID THE SAME 😔

jay_julie likes this.
  12. The most ridiculous fact that I know..

The man who was saved from the excess baggage fee
    In 2012, a man wore 60 shirts and nine pairs of jeans on an 11-and-a-half hour flight from China to Africa because he didn't want to pay the extra baggage fee.

this is a great tip if you're a traveller lmao 😆

13. Lmao if the world would be of the male female copies of me nobody could win a verbal fight because i start to cry and i find it hard to even speak😂✋

jay_julie likes this.
  14. When will this event end? HAHHAHA

jay_julie likes this.
  15. Most Ridiculous Fact?

The fact that the official name for the fear of long words is hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.

jay_julie and Stonette like this.
  16. The most ridiculous fact I know is actually a series of facts about Lego for now reason. There are approximately 86 lego bricks for every person in the world, only approx 18 per million bricks produced are faulty due to the insanely rigid manufacturing (accurate to .004mm or the width of a hair!!), and perhaps most ridiculously... 6 2x4 lego bricks can be combined in more than 915 million ways.

I know more - I memorized a ton when I applied to work at lego. But those are the ones on the top of my head. Go ahead, fact check me 😂

17. The fact that some people here directly copy pasted the facts from google and didn't even edit to make it less obvious 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

jay_julie and Nate like this.
  18. Most ridiculous fact?

You are 13.8 percent more likely to die on your birthday.

jay_julie and Mark_Panzer like this.
  19. 🤯Crazy mind blowing fact-

The longest music performance began on 5th September 2001 in a church in Germany and will end in 2640.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.