[QUIZ] Daily Monday Quiz

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Aisling, Feb 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. - Using an alt to gift stat items/ chibis/ furnis and more to your main account.

- Posting more than two things on this thread about what feels illegal but is not.

xd

MizzRedd and Luxe like this.
  2. What feels illegal but isn't:
    1. Chibis and bentos having more value than stats and peps.
    2. Fooling people by announcing bento giveaway by asking them to gift 1c per entry and asking them to select a number between 1- 60 and having unlimited number of entries and only one person getting a single bento.

3. Thank you! That's good to know. I honestly didn't even know this was a thing until my first post which is why I figured I was too late to win a prize with the answer lol.
    It's ok. That just means I've given people 18 free options to choose from that were disqualified and can't count lol. I'm ok with being generous like that. 😁
    Do you know why it's not possible to edit or delete your post on here?

Also, thank you so much for the fun question!!

4. What feels illegal but isn't:

1. Getting cash from the spinner 😐

2. All the clubs for noobs are inactive and all the good clubs only want high stat players so it's hard for low stat players to grow 😭

Peter_Parker100 and Anori like this.
  5. 🌟ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟꜱ ɪʟʟᴇɢᴀʟ ʙᴜᴛ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ🌟

🌠ᴀʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴋᴜᴋᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴇ ᴀʟᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʙ
    🌠ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴡᴇᴀʀ/ᴜꜱᴇ ᴅᴇʀᴏɢᴀᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛᴇʀᴍꜱ ɪɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ

6. What feels illegal but isn't:

1. Paying/Bribing someone to farm someone.

2. Using your alts to answer to this thread so that you can have a better chance of winning. Lol.

Anori likes this.
  7. What feels illegal but isn’t:

1. Making someone waste their free ask out on you, and breaking up with them later. 🌚

2. Constantly changing your ign and feeling like a whole new person after lol

8. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ɪʟʟᴇɢᴀʟ ʙᴜᴛ ɪsɴᴛ :

-. ʀᴇsᴇʟʟᴇʀs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴜɴᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴀʟᴛs

-. ᴍᴏsᴛ ɪɢɴs ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴜsᴇᴅ ʙʏ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇs ᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛs

9. most igns being used by inactives or new accounts

ABU_RISHA likes this.
  10. 1.Whenever there's a PVP on XC or in Story line/Side quest, i always use my Low stat alts to hit. Because 1.) Sometimes they dont hit back 2.) Theyre low stats. Theyre easy to hit. And 3.) Most of them are inactive.

2. I would Gather 36 chibis to exchange for a bento then exchange the bento for 37ch. I got an extra one to keep and i repeat the process.

11. 1. 3.) most of them are inactive

12. For spotlight:

1. You can use your alt to hit on big players that has the spotlight, you can have your alt unload until u win and then u hit your alt😂 (so your main wont be needing to burn dns, small accounts always have .1 chance of winning hits to big accs)

2. Get the spotlight first by hitting TheSpotlight first, countdown from 10 to 0 and hit TheSpotlight as soon as xc starts

13. 1. When you make an account, pin on jobs first so you get bunch of rewards like ecs, dns, and bunch of money.
    2. Don't overmax your plunder, because if it's over you get less money

14. For me are:
    1. I usually repeatedly clicking "open box" on Speed-up reward box fast, so I can open two speed-up reward boxes 🌝✨
    2. I've been told this to my old members before, but I'll tell it now here. ATA loves to play with y'all gender (I mean you're using male avi but sometimes when you open avi box, you got female avi and vice versa) so I tell em to change their avi first to their opposite gender (male avi to female avi, and vice versa) then restart the game, open the avi box, and viola, you will get the opposite gender avi but it actually the gender y'all want ✨✨
    It works 90% to most of us, I mean there's sometimes error and it won't happen but usually, it works

Peter_Parker100 likes this.
  15. 1. When you upgraded and underpriced, ask your pupil to volley you so you get max plunder
    2. If you want to farm someone as strong as you are you can use the tutor market and search someone that's close to you

16. 1. Close pub chat and tutor chat when you're on flashing session so your game won't be slower.
    2. When you're on PIMD group chat and you can't open the group chat, instead of asking people to kicking and invite you back, you can open the group chat by changing the group name several times until you can join in the group chat again

Homewrecker likes this.
  17. 1. If you're in a war make sure to do order (to get more money)
    Fight: 2-2-2-2-1-
    Dance-off: 2-1-
    Prank: 3-
    Eavsedrop: 5-4-
    note: - means 5 mins break!

2. PIMD isn't only about farming, pvp and all but to make friends too. I suggest to make friends so the game will be more fun and sharing knowledge about PIMD

Peter_Parker100 likes this.
  18. My pimd strategy :
    1. Opening timer boxes and lite only during collectathon (and get at least top 100) so you get your 8h timers back and can start again next time (that's how I get to 110k drops tbh)

2. Joining an ec club when it's club collectathon cause they're always top 10 (we didn't get many club collectathons but I'm hoping they come back eventually :c )

Chef, ForFoxSake and EnchantedRici like this.
  19. Storing your chibis/essences/key orbs on different alts so they don't combine

20. 1. If you want to buy something like avatars shards, don't buy in bulk because it'll be more expensive. Search little by little, it'll cose you less chibi/bento
    2. Don't sell your stat items, just collect it incase someone farming you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.