[QUIZ] Daily Monday Quiz

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Aisling, Feb 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. >Keep some of your pets in low level in preparation for "leveling up pets" story pass task especially if there is no guides yet about choices of the pass and you picked a choice with this task. You can use as well pet feeding speed ups to finish it immediately

Lies likes this.
  2. 1)Buy and resell to earn bentos and use those bentos to upgrade your dorm or buy misc which will help in farming
    2)Keep all your alts active so that you could get more misc at the end of the hunt.

3. 1)Collect all your spinner tokens and use it on the day when new spinner item comes
    2)When i need money more than drops i hit The First Money bar( Eat bar )and wait/regen in Non-Money bar(Facepalm) bar then hit the last two cash bars in premium parties

4. 1.When the new shard avis come (like helmets currently) i wait till the hour before the avatars would be gone from store so that i get avis in cheap prices (as people are desperate to sell their shards)
    2.If by chance you're going to sleep during war simply just PeaceTag and sleep

5. Join dog/cat/kini club 3 days before the hunt end (all side story pop up) so u can maximize your hunt drop and misc

6. 1 When it's changeover time many noob clubs do ec parties and keep the door open (intentionally or not idk) join them for free parties
    2 Use furniture and box keys to open boxes whose furniture are considered rare or have leveled furniture (For example L.VsB. box, Stellarama furniture boxes,Black and gold box etc.)

7. Or any urgent emergencies*

8. 1. Do your dorm odd numbers only, example 1,3,5,7,9,11 to save money and gain more stat

2. For new daily XC to do til the 3rd tier, you can hop LBH, upgrade your starter furnis level 1 to 2, etc, and feed your level 1 pet to level 2 then speed it up (or don't if you have patience 😁)

9. 1. Year of the OX it occurs 12 years. It is year 4719

2. Nian creature

10. 1. Jan 21 and Feb 21
    2.Lunar new year

11. 1. When on flash always activate a cp so you can hit less times to get max drops, helps on saving dns 🤩

2. When on flash pimd lags sometimes, closing and reopening the app right after the Limo is getting used helps you on hitting faster. Also unfollowing pub and tutor chat helps too 🤸🏼‍♀️

12. My strategies:

1. Keeping all lite boxes from beginning of the hunt till nearly the end of it to open them during one of the lasts collectathon before the hunt will change. If needed open few of your timer boxes too so you can stay in top 10(worked very good for me so far!)

2. Not taking your alts misc and letting them grow so if you want to farm someone who is way lower than your main (so you can not hit them anymore) you can use that alt account and hit successfully easily. Smartes is to have around 3-4 different accounts with different stats beginning from low to highest which probably will be your main. (Also do not leave quick links in your gifts to them)!

LacedKitty likes this.
  13. Are winners not posted? I entered last weeks and kept following because I was excited to see who would be picked

14. Strategies:

1. Count hits when completing parties in order to figure out how many hits it takes your account on a specific bar to get max drops. That way, once you hit enough times on one party you can wait and regen for the next party in the meantime since you're already getting max drops. This also applies when using a care pack, VIP, drop subscription, etc.

2. Always sell shards/furniture soon after their release, even if you like the items, so that you can make a profit and then just buy the shards/furniture in the future when the items aren't as expensive. This way you'll end up with the items you wanted anyway plus some extra chibis, or even bentos.

15. i was wondering as well tbh

16. I indeed announced winners yesterday in
    pub ( Euro-asian ). But if you want to know who is the winners:

Sango
    Rici
    Aesthaerrielle

Also, to keep this thread on topic this week, if you have any questions just wall me 🥰

MyMesa, -Sett- and EnchantedRici like this.
  17. PIMD Strategy

1. Save enough token to spin later. I always save up to 100 spin and then when I’m ready to spin, I’ll spin it then I immediately force close the app.

90% you get extra credits or something useful.

2. This is not you call “strategy” but in the early time of pimd, back when trading feature is not available, spamming gift during trade is handy to android users.

You just have to tap the item once or more and then voila, you send items fast.

18. My strategies are:
    When the new hunt starts I'll buy as many new hunt boxes as i can on Asian/Euro server then I'll switch to US campus to sell it for double the price i bought it

19. 1 - If you need party drops like the wedding favors and wedding cakes from the vip pass, try to do 3-4 hits on lbh as many as you can, I swear you'll finish it faster and of course way cheaper than doing prem parties.

2 - If you're doing flashes always activate your care pack coz it'll save you some dns plus for example if the party is on 3/4 of eat bar try to hit on facepalm in advance so you can do some hits, flashes are fast so try to think of a strategy that can help you.

20. Strategy (though this might not be applicable for bigger stat people)

Open dorms when you can and don’t fill em’, just leave them opened while you replace lower tiers. Only put in a new dorm mates if you need instant regen and don’t want to use a Dn 🥴🌚

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.