Prank to School

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 28, 2018.

1. I don’t have the leaderboard either

2. Ata wasn’t thinking that people would finish side story so fast,so now getting headache thinking wow side story’s will be finished after 4 days 

3. When is that "after sometime"that you're saying ata ?

4. We want to be able to do the other clique stories!!

5. So what's the next hunt going to be? :)

6. Can we still collect combined intells while waiting for the new side stories to become available?Hope ATA won't make us wait for too long...

7. They’ll still combine when trading but you won’t gain any from parties sadly

8. It’s annoying when people can’t apparently read 9 pages of the same things. “Why can’t I start the next clique” It has only been 1 day out of 12.

9. I was surprised that I’ve finished my side story within 24 hrs.. most people is finished I just hope they have more side stories planned as I thought we would continue on to collect other avatars ? and items.

10. How to renew task? I just finished my musician story

11. Just wait for sometime, it’ll happen soon ?

12. When will we get Leaderboard? Also, when do we get to go down the second cliques quests?

14. Please remove users who is not active from a month from PIMD ,they are not worth to be hired and also waste of space in PIMD and some clubs doesnt even know whether they r active or not.

15. It was fun this morning when people TRADED intels for intels, until someone decided to SELL or trade intels for chibis/bentos instead. Haha.

16. Lots of people are still trading intel:intel. Although buying intel is also a smart idea... I bought enough intel to make me 8 collections. It took me 2 days w/o buying intel to make 8 collections. It makes it go faster and if there are people willing to pay, why not? The market runs pretty affordable as well. I bought 750 jock for 2 bentos.

17. ^^^ yeah but buying wasnt the point of the game

18. Some people aren't interested in doing the side story. Why can't they sell the intel they still collect even if they don't want to participate in collecting? Do you want ATA to silence intel sellers or something? :lol:

People do lots of things on this game that aren't necessarily intended but are still permitted. The idea of Cat Cafè clubs weren't intended when Cat Cafè was introduced as a party, but it turned out to be a really popular idea that ATA even supports.

19. :lol:

20. I think it's great. I feel we should beable to interact with each other in a sensible manner and this hunt/idol hunt helped us to do that. Thank you for switching the hunts up and making them fun for clubs again and also encouraging us to talk to each other.