Prank to School

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 28, 2018.

2. No drops after completing?

3. It’s crap iv done the intel story now longer get drops I had friends help out assuming I would keep getting drop no longer do so I can’t help those that help me

4. When do we get the next side story ?

5. After some time, if you've completed the first Clique story, you will be able to choose the second Clique and then eventually the last Clique, giving you the chance to earn all three sets of unique rewards!

Patience yall....they clearly said "After some time"...they didnt say immediately after!

6. You posted this almost 24 hours ago and I alret have 15, 30 is more than fair :) I never wanna go back to the 666 idols thing again

8. Paitently waiting until reset to see if those who finished yesterday get another clique quest ??fingers crossed

9. nope ?

Voseph likes this.
  10. We're not getting option to choose another story after completing one.

12. Not getting the option to go on to other side hunts... So... Yea. What's up?

13. Don’t worry guys, they’ll get onto this not as soon as possible and make it up with 1dn in our rewards box 

14. Is top 100 not a thing this hunt?

15. I’m so ready tho 

16. YES AF

17. DID U REQUEST IT?? THANK UUUUU

18. I did but who knows if it was cuz of me ? Lotsa ppl like riverdale and they're coming out with the 3rd season this fall, so~ either way am happy

19. So do we not get to choose a different intel story after finishing one?