Prank to School

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 28, 2018.

1. So have ata not finished designing this hunts leadwrboard avis yet or what? Is there no leader board this hunt?

2. Ata we want more cliques 

3. Waiting for the second story

waiting....?

5. Come on with the other story I want the cheerleader

6. I’m kind of upset because I thought we could at least continue to earn drops of the intel we originally picked... that way we could still trade for intel we needed to continue making intel collections. I didn’t realize intel wouldn’t drop anymore between stories. ?

7. Totally agree with you!!!
    ATA didn't mention that our drops will stop too after completing 

8. Agreed, clarification on this would have been nice so plans could be made accordingly with completing the story.

9. This especially sucks for people who have alts that don't earn a lot of drops from parties but they still want to complete the story for that account as well

10. Exactly. If I had known prior to completing the first story, I would have waited to trade and combine the intel. It would have given me more time to save up on intel and prepare for the next story.

11. Yup. And all this time in between stories nobody can save up intel as I was saying. Definitely an error in the layout of the hunt.

12. This is a big error and they should have said that you wouldn't earn anymore drops rather than let it come to a surprise to you :( I would earn a lot of drops really fast and had I known I would have stoped at 22 so I could help out my alt and club

13. How long do i gotta wait to join a new clic

14. Ata said tomorrow

15. The hunt is cool but i hope ATA would find a way for players to collect all avas available for more challenging hunt atmosphere.

16. Seems as if ata rushed the details of this hunt last minute

17. Purposely doing it ? so that players will flash CCS to get avatars when there's a limited time ??‍♀️

18. How long before the second Clique comes? :( I’m a musician and I didn’t know that the redhead avi’s from the jocks  I have already finished the first clique

20. Erm... there is no redhead avi in this hunt.