Prank to School

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Side story drops always stop till there is a new side story lol.. that's not new!

2. WAITING FOR SECOND CLIQUE

3. I thought.. Get the avi and then trade intrl for chibi... and then you dont get drops  after you get avi... so is this gonna be fixed soon?

4. How long does it take to start the new clique???

5. They might mean the punk avi... it's kind of a red head, that's what I have

6. May or may not be obvious but only combine what you need for the current story. They call for a number "more" than you start it with. *Facepalm*

7. Or the jock male avi that’s a redhead that you can only get thru a lite or ec box. I just meant there’s not a redhead jock avi you can get thru the story. I guess they could be referring to yours but eh.

8. Don't combine your Intel in bulk. It won't count for your next quest it gives you. Idk if they're going to fix that or not but I've bulked my Intel collections and I only get credit for what the quest asks for, the rest go off into oblivion.

9. Did the same thing and I’m mad it didn’t count.

10. It does suck they don’t count but if they did some people would have half the new story complete already so kinda makes sense

11. if i complete the 2nd clique, do i have to wait for the changeover to get the phone call or can i get it immediately?

12. You will wait for some time. Like the normal side stories ?

13. You wont get drops once you finished the clique you chose, like the normal side stories the drops stops.

14. There's nothing showing up for that story in my alt.

15. I love this. It reminds me of Johnny Rockets

16. I got to choose my 2nd clique right after completing the first ??‍♂️

17. Because its already the 4th day of the hunt

18. First I like the hunt concept, but the drop collecting process is a no no. We didn’t know you’d stop collecting side story drops once you finish and have to wait until the change.

We know that now.

My issue is i collected 6 intel collection at once. My side story was to collect 3 intel collection. Usually the remaining drops (3 in my case) goes to the next drop item story but it didn’t. It just didn’t count. If i remember from other hunts the remaining drop do not disappear but gets added to the next one, that’s how it works, no?

19. O want it all

20. In the hunts where you have to collect gifts from other people the amount always resets at each level - it’s not really any different to that.