POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Yehh sometimes you get lucky sometimes you dont

drunas likes this.
  2. It's just a lot of things that's happened in a short time

3. Lots of things happen even every second. Its normal. Idk wtf you tryna ask

4. My thing is trying to do a clean reset to my account then I can start over readd a few people and just restart everything

5. You have to go into the game settings, unlink your account from your device, and then reinstall the app.

6. How might i do that

7. Tap the gear icon on the top left of your home page. Tap "Account", then "Device Linking" and unlink by tapping disconnect.

8. How to clarify that i'm not 11. Ata banned me permanently cause of that🌚

9. Send a help ticket.

10. Hello. My alt account was temporarily suspended because of alt abuse. How long will it be suspended? I sent a ticket to ATA but they do not wish to help me.

11. Nothing works for me

12. You have been told multiple times by multiple people what to do. Listen to it or dont its up to you

Vo likes this.
  13. Stop making so many alts and they wont get banned

Vo likes this.
  14. For some reason my accounts has been disabled permanently from messaging everyone outside my dms and inside my dms because someone through I was younger than 17 and I am not. I am 19. Can someone please help me so I have full access to my account?

15. Send a help ticket.

16. I did send a help ticket and I emailed them. I haven’t gotten a response.

17. Then be patient. It typically takes them a day to respond.

18. Yes I do but I tried everything they told me and nothing worked

19. Gear in top right->account->email->edit password->go back->device linking->unlink->uninstall->reinstall->don't do the log in, just make a new account

Still don't understand why you want to do this, you're still very new to the game and, hell, I mess up all the time XD But I'm not gonna explain this again because this is, like, the third time Dx Good luck though, I guess

Sansa likes this.
  20. I know I just wanna say same here but I’m thirty