POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. That's a relieved when i saw this post. Yeah hopefully the bento anchor will be removed in my acc so i can used to buy furn/shard or what ever. I thought i cant used it lie forever once i get this anchor😫

2. I would suggest reading the Terms of Use located within the FAQ. Your account is likely under investigation due to suspicion of breaking a rule listed there.

Muschi likes this.
  3. How do drop rates in boxes work? Do they stack up the more boxes you open? I want to open Lite boxes but I'm not sure if I should collect boxes first then open them all at once.

P. S. Any tips to avoid getting 50 drops/low drops in timer/lite boxes?

4. Yehh. Stealing atas money

5. There are no set formulas or statistics on drop rates for boxes.

I’d say it’s pure luck. And based off of the fact that some players open 200+ boxes for an item I would guess that your odds don’t necessarily improve by opening more.

Muschi likes this.
  6. Oh is it? Wow

7. Yes, i was breaking the rules as well.. My fault. Will not break Ata's rules for now. Luckily in tier 1😶

8. You cant be that stupid even im not that stupid and im stupid as fuck

WiseWizard likes this.
  9. Is this a good thread to leave feedback about hunt avis? Because I’ve been really frustrated with the whole male/female split in avi boxes. I’m not high in stats, I don’t have a lot of money I can spend opening tons of boxes, so I actually have to work my ass off to get to 16k drops in the main story. What I don’t understand, however, is why you only get one or the other (male/female) in those avi boxes. I reached 8k, opened the avi box and got the female avi. Finally reached 16k, opened the box, and wouldn’t you guess, the vip female avi 🤦🏼‍♂️

It used to be set up in a way that we would get both and then we could choose which one to use. But I find myself not even wanting to participate in hunts at all when I have no control over what avi I get from the only available two options. Don’t get me wrong, this isn’t about me not ever wanting female avis, I’ve actually purchased some in the past because I preferred them over the male avis. No, this is me wondering why we don’t get both, or at the very least, the option.

As dumb as it sounds, I really wanted that male hipster avi and that is the only reason I reached 16k. Now I don’t get either, and I’m stuck with the 2 female ones I didn’t want. Is there any way I can even get that male avi now? Or was that the only chance?

As a suggestion, if I may: either 1) let people get both avis from the 8k & 16k drops, 2) let people choose which one they want, since there’s only 2 to choose from anyway, or 3) make avis tradeable. I would LOVE to be able to trade a ton of avis out for ones I actually want that other people don’t.

Just my 2 cents 🤷🏼‍♂️

10. I don't like that ata changed how get avis to. Fuckn everything is just shoved in a box now. May as well just be a box opening game now

WiseWizard, Prim and Muschi like this.
  11. Sooo....Is there a way to know what ur stats would look like if you were to add a dorm mate or replace one?....

12. Pls mind your word or u will be silence too. 🤭

13. Honestly no.

This thread is made for asking questions about the game. Feedback and discussion on hunts is better suited to the event thread.

14. You can try using this thread.

Muschi and HeartlessCarnival like this.
  15. U didn’t enter ur credit card/bank details... that is the something wrong

16. 😱😱Thank you!💗🙌🏽

17. Someone up this month thread i wanna see what the spinny thingy is or did ata take that out to

18. How do u check for potd on forums

19. Take a look at this thread.

Muschi likes this.
  20. Similar to the last question, anyone know a thread that lists all the starter stories for ios? Im helping a new player and wanna see what they need to get done