POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. I am a VP at International Treasures also. I would appreciate it if you would make slinky-junkie our owner. Our owner has been MIA for a couple months. Thank you

IT_Beebbastille_X likes this.
  2. You and other some other admins have to send a help ticket and ask

Sansa, Lumenia and Muschi like this.
  3. We have to post here first stating that we agree to the change before they will do anything about it.

4. I am an Executive in International Treasures. If we could have ownership transferred to skunky-junkie it would be immensely appreciated.

5. 🤔ata told you to post in a 10 year old thread? Interesting...I do not believe you

6. You're supposed to make your own thread about it and have fellow members comment on that thread; not post in a pre-existing thread. :)

Day likes this.
  7. Ty

8. When shard like feathers expires, how many days would it take for the new shard boxes to appear?

9. There’s no exact number. You’ll just have to wait and watch for the next set.

-LiLBeast- and Muschi like this.
  10. every time i try to use the “earn free ec” feature, only 1 survey website is legitimately working.. and it only lets me earn 4-5 per day.. is that supposed to happen? or is something wrong?

11. The offers on the Offer Wall can vary from person to person from my experience.

Additionally, they are provided by Tapjoy, so they aren’t necessarily intended to function smoothly with the game.

Muschi likes this.
  12. If i get bento anchor. So the bento in my silence acc, cannot take out anymore? Just burn like that?

13. Stop trying steal ata money n you wont lose use of your bentos

Kefo and Muschi like this.
  14. What games can be pms

15. But can i get back the bento in back once my silence is gone? Or after i get the bento anchor sticker, i cant trade or gifting my bento forever?

16. Bento anchors do not allow bentos to be removed from the account in trades or gifting.

They are used while investigating accounts.

Muschi likes this.
  17. So i still can get back my bento? Since i get silence for 1day. Is possible for me to used my bento again?

18. If you stole from ata yehh your blocked from bentos forever. What did you expect to happen

19. Im not stole it, but i earning by selling my stat.

20. Assuming that you did not break the ToU, ATA should remove it upon the end of the investigation. I have yet to hear if players have had them removed though.

Muschi likes this.