Players Want iWars Brought Back

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_A_-Legwarmers, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Page 71, gift me for bumping noobs!

2. i love this 

3. You've got support from Russian !! Oh well from Canada too ?

4. Fully support wars were fun

5. #Support
    Even though I wasn't here during them ?

6. Just wanna add on to my support post earlier.

When ATA organises a war, be it just for an event or not, they usually throws in rewards. This should motivate more players to participate, bringing back the excitement even for those players who have switched to partying for event hunts. This is a good idea nevertheless.

As for player-organised wars, there may be a few reasons why there is a lack of participation, and why ATA organised ones are still preferred, namely:
    * Players browse the forums less frequently, resulting in no knowledge of upcoming wars
    * New players doesn't even know the existence of forums
    * ATA organised wars will be published and promoted during welcome message, attracting more participation
    * Rewards are welcomed
    * Roster can be more equally matched
    * Gives us more options besides partying
    * Sometimes it's not about players being lazy, it's just that we don't have the time or experience to actually organise one on our own

Just my two cents worth, don't shoot me hehe

7. Hmm there are probably 500-600 "supports" on this thread (give or take the couple hundred comments of arguments). If this doesn't show you ATA's apathy towards what players want idk what will. Although the idea to rally up players on this issue was well-conceived, don't expect anything from this.

8. Who cares what u want legs...poop in one and and wish in the other see which one fills up faster..bhahaha...ur so lame

9. Actually, you're lame.
    That whole comment was lame... then you turn around and call legs lame. If you're going to call someone a name make sure you're not what you're calling that player, Idiot.

10. Supporting the obvious.

11. Agreed. LOL.

12. Support !

13. She's in Fear. They substitute numbers for letters like People did in grade school. What you expect?