Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roman of Greek gods. Titans. I want a cool Medusa avatar. A whole god/goddess themed war and hunt.

2. A scene or punk girl

3. I want dis ava

4. I SUPPORT SNOOP DOGG PAGE 164 LOL

5. I say our avatars should have cars?

6. pimd you should make campus security avatars for the mods,and a super strong Dean avatar for 50 ecs lol

7. "Scene" Male and Female. ️

8. Or a college drop out avi that looks like kanye west hahaha

9. Shutter shades are a has been. Hipster glasses or ray bans called bay rans should be a giftable item. Something short and sweet about sleeping in class and lecturers don't know.

We need laptops for our essays and notepads for taking notes.
    Them girls that have them fluffy gel pens cos they think its awesome.

10. I really enjoy the themed gifts/party showcase items, like the blue rock candy that was an obvious Breaking Bad reference. I love that. Maybe throw in a gift from some of the tv shows we enjoy. And I personally would love to see maybe some Game of Thrones themed items or an avatar. The flavor texts you guys add are usually funny, so I'd love to see what could be done with it.

11. And please do fewer ec gifts, my wallet can't take it 

12. It would be great to be able to hide items in our showcase. I hear people complaining about their pimd force closing when opening certain profiles and the more showcase items the profile has the more likely that will happen. Then we could display the items we actually like. As far as avatars I'd like a pretty, sweet and classy brunette...the girl next door. And for guys a handsome down to earth guy type look. I prefer just the cute items that took time to earn in my showcase. I think 1 big Stat boost item per hunt is good as opposed to several smaller stat filling up our showcases.

13. An Ava of Nelson Mandela 

14. I want a gun in my showcase or a bullet...that would be cool ... Or a pair of sneakers...u could make a trophy gift worth 60B ...and since noobs color is grey pros color should be a color too like purple/yellow

15. Figure Skater Boots

16. In the month of September it is childhood cancer awareness month, what if for the month of September we had a special breast cancer avatar or stat item you could purchase and for every so many purchases PIMD donates to a children's hospitAl or something...?

17. New GIFT pls 
    *for girls :
    - a clutch 
    - a cute bag 

*for boys
    - a belt ?
    - a leather wallet 

18. Maybe you can make avatars you can buy with PIMD money instead of extra credits

19. We need stripper heels as a gift xD

20. American football player, avatar!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.