Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You should focus on allowing t6 to be upgraded and maybe even throw out t7 while you are at it so you don't run into rthis problem every six months or less. We are cool with avatars since there has been one every month.. So like good companies do you listen to the buyers or customers instead of narrowing the subjects that you want and then getting their opinion. This cat party can only keep you afloat for so long. "Even those on the right path get bumped off when they don't keep moving."---/John Wayne

2. A bride and a groom ava 

3. Chuck norris ava and one resembling bruce lee

4. Marching Band Man and a Majorette :)

5. @Halbe
    Just by looking at your recent awards I noticed that you are still a newb, you don't know how hard it is for the Devs to make different levels for the tiers and how long it takes them to release them. In the other hand they can make small stuff like avatars or items quickly which don't take much time and "us" the customers will by. They don't get money when you purchase new tiers or upgrade, so they will go after the money. It's plain business logic.

6. Customizable Avatars!!!! Bump & Support My Idea :)

7. ^LARP geek^
    45% strength \ 55% intelligence

8. ^. Or ^
    ^LARP geek^
    15% strength/ 30 intelligence

9. Something like boyish girl, and then a gay guy, or maybe just something sweet ava. Those that can be partnered?

10. I have another idea which is a internet Nazi but I can't seem to draw it out

11. The dress ups that -China_Doll- makes! They are really nice...sorry pimd but they do look a whole lot better than your avatars

12. You should do more spring gifts like flower stuff or bunnies

13. Bring back the Butler avatar with the two tattoo sleeves

14. Military avatars

15. I still want a Freshman Avi with her Description Going "The Freshman Fifteen is a Myth Right??" all blonde with a Pimd college shirt and kind of clueless

16. ^ so an idiot female? No.

17. Skateboarder chick and dude and bad boy/girl with piercings and tattoos

18. A soccer player an artist a dude that's rich

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.