Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No more avatars plz all the avatars we have gotten all got 40 stats and are similar stat wise. They just useless now

3. No thats the same hunts as before just different items. These hunts are being recycled and thrown back up :|

4. :| no we already got a Nicki and Beyonce no more freakin celebrities

5. How about a PvP events with war events and no party stuff. Cause it seems we are building stats like strength and intel just for parties :| make everyone do pvp for like a week cause these hunts are useless and annoying collecting the same ole 0 stat junk and useless avatars that we already got enough of :|

6. Emos and Punks. Think most other typical high school clicks are available

7. Hn this isn't high school this a freaking college

8. The Olympic idea sounds great!!! For the guy Avi they can be a basketball player and the girl Avi can be a volleyball player and if so can the girl look cute like the Hollywood girl Avi did I know a lot of girls loved how she was designed maybe with dark brown hair instead

9. Something Indian

10. Not everyone is beautiful :|

11. I just want the avis to look good also don't make them look weird or mean sometimes like Elizabeth Swan that would be a really pretty Avi

12. NO SUPPORT

13. I know this will sound weird but human my little pony avatars!

14. NO THIS IS A COLLEGE GAME NOT I REPEAT A RP GAME FOR ALL YOUR RP FANTASIES. LIKE FR YALL DISGUSTING AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED

15. NO THIS IS A COLLEGE GAME NOT I REPEAT A RP GAME FOR ALL YOUR RP FANTASIES. LIKE FR YALL DISGUSTING AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED

16. Since its summer how about the sports that still go on during this heat like I haven't noticed a baseball player for a boy Avi his gifts can be a broken wooden bat or the chewing gum or sunflower seeds(make them look really good tho so people want to get them) now I'm captain of my varsity volleyball team and I think there should be a girl volleyball Avi her gifts can be anything it can even be the summertime volleyball players at the beach( hint a lot of people like the way you designed the HollyWood girl Avi)

17. Make the avatar ugly just so people won't get her :|

18. why are you picking on me I don't even rp it's a club with friends I have a life I just want a good looking Avi that plays the sport I love without looking like weird I liked how the Hollywood girl Avi looked why can't I ask for a request and there are a lot of good ideas here some not so but other really good I just want an Avi that will look good also

19. From what I saw it says on the club wall it's an xrated anything goes rp club so yah u rp since they rp

20. From what I saw it says on the club wall it's an xrated anything goes to club so yah u rp since they rp[/quote] okay one I'm barely on here two I have my volleyball career they don't just rp you wanna judge a book by its cover were not bad people but your thinking that without knowing us okay so your just looking like a bully right now so I don't understand I haven't done anything to you but your making these assumptions that I'm this bad person

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.