Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Friendship band as a gift

2. Does ata ever thought of Asian face looking avi?

3. Pitch Perfect 2 

4. Avatar
    Spy kids girl and boy

Gift
    Detective different types of vapon like gun,camara,bomb,watch many kind of vapon u can add.

5. Superhereoes avatar  Marvel and DC comics hereos 

6. POST A FAMILY AVA,LIKE,A FATHER,MOTHER, DAUGHTER OR SON AVA,YOU CAN CHOOSE TO BE A MOTHER OR DAUGHTER IN LADIES AVA,OR U CAN CHOOSE TO BE FATHER OR SON AVA IN MENS AVA.NOTE BEFORE: THE MOTHER AVA MUST BE PREGNANT IN ORDER TO KNOW D DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GIRL AND MOTHER AVA.

7. Requesting lock. This thread is almost 3 years old and ATA has yet to pick something from here to do.

9. It will be cool the avi of kaw have her 

10. Avatar from urban dance camp pleaseee

11. I'm changing my idea cause pimd always have throw back avatars why not gifts? The non seasonal ideas? Honestly a lot of people would like gifts as well then avatars, hopefully someone will also considering and supporting this idea ️

12. Mayweather and Pacquiao ava

13. Avatars like heavy metal band members \,,/ that would be cool as hell

14. Totally

15. Something with Katy Perry themes . The drop is Katypop(katylollipop) , Firecat , Meowrr , Drag Horse , or else 

16. No.

17. Woww I wanna Ava of Barbie ?

18. Wth No!!

19. As a fangirl, I would suggest avatars from different fictional books. Like for example, this month we're gonna hve harry potter, then nxt hunger games, divergent, percy jackson etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.