Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disney Princess and Prince

2. Not sure if this idea has been posted on the hundreds of other pages that I didn't look at but, for this upcoming presidential election of 2016 maybe a set of candidates. Not sure who'd they be but I know you guys at ATA could come up with something. Or, to be nice to our non-American players, we could do political leaders of the world? Just a thought though.

3. AVATAR DESIGN MAYBE MORE ON COUNTRY CULTURE 

4. Make a Canadian avatar for us Canadians

5. My Idea For Gifts Is Food. Every Country Have The So Called Their Own Specialty.

6. Pacman's Avatar Would Be Cool

7. There's one that I know of. Avi from valentines day hunt!!!

8. This thread is old.

9. :lol:

10. I just noticed that!!

11. Would like to see avatars and gifts to do with the Avengers. A Thor, IronMan. Dr.B, and Black Widow. Ava. And gifts like thors hammer and etc.....

12. AGREE 

13. ALSO LOOK LIKE ARIANA GRANDE! PLEASE  OR MAKE SOME AVA THAT IS SEXIER AND PRETTY ALSO THERE CLOTHES

14. Whoa. 5-10 months is long term. A bunch of us in this game are old enough to have babysat for Jesus by that timeline thinking . But great avatar ideas

15. a Spanish avatar with nice clothes that be nice

16. During the choosing of avatars can we just choose if what gender, male/female. Then choose the hairstyle, choose the figure/structure of the body, then choose its clothes, or somethin like that. Asdfhgjkl idk ._.

17. Different professions, that have good stats and more affordable for us 

18. the gifts should be like the natural creatures which are rare on earth should be taken like the animals, birds, etc etc which have a total different identity and the avatars should be like the traditionls of different countries which comes up with a respect for the countries

19. Giftable avis

20. Vocaloid Characters other than Miku :D

Gifts: their tattoos, mic etc

Kyoukai no Kanata Characters :) Especially Mirai ^^

Gifts: Mirai's Blood Sword

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.