LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Party In My Magical Dorm

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Beans, Mar 1, 2023.

1. OMG TYSM I DIDNT ACCEPT THEM ON WITCH ACRANA

2. Hey Folks,
    Just a heads up the Rewards are going out every 3 hours instead of 2 and the script that sends out the rewards takes a while to run. So, if you've already received rewards, and are waiting for the next round, please be patient :)

Another piece to note, if you have received rewards, but are missing some of the earlier tiers ( like Great Hall Level 3 and 5), but you have Great Hall Level 7 and 9 etc.. It means that you progressed the Witch Arcana Cross-Over quests without connecting your ATA ID to your PIMD account when we had started sending out rewards. You'll get future tiers, but we'll need our help to get the missing ones.

If you send in a Rewards help ticket we have a survey you can fill out that let's us collect your details so we can see how we can help. It may just take a few days to a week to get you those missing ones.

Thanks for being patient all and for all the feedback I'll make sure its passed along to the Witch Arcana team too as the game is in its early days still so theres definitely changes to be made for future!

3. I just hope ATA will grant me the honor of actually getting caracal or German shepherd pet. o_O
    It's been years of opening pet capsules yet the caracal and German shepherd dog still eludes me

4. I have also been opening boxes every day since they introduced them and no luck with purple pets! 😂

Corgi likes this.
  5. Update made it to GH 11 & I’ve only spent $2, the pop ups are annoying & still wishing we could collect from the multiple sources of wood or food we have would be nice af but when researching & just grinding you get more & more wood. HOPEFULLY I’ll make it to GH 20 🥺

JUST KEEP IT UP GUYS 💪🏾🖤

6. Okay update to that update…I may have to spend a few more coins 🧍🏾‍♀️ but that’s okay

Toxico likes this.
  7. The 999's are pretty useless. Cant upgrade, recycle or trade. What is the point in even adding them in? You put so much work into your game to get to even lvl 11 just for shitty rewards ?🧍🏼‍♀️

j0rdan likes this.
  8. ….u can’t trade them? But I want that library door 999 so bad 🥲🥲🥲

InkdMedusa and SuckitTrebek like this.
  9. Yeah no, that's not a good exscuse, I shouldn't have to play The Game well before. I know there will be rewards in order to get those rewards and that's the problem.

10. Nope the 999 cannot be upgraded traded or sold and they have way less status than an actual 999.

11. Hey Everyone,

For those who may have been wondering about the GH LVL 20 Rewards Tier, the bottom list of rewards was wrong.

Players SHOULD HAVE received the following for achieving GH LVL 20:
    - 2x Moneydogs
    - 3x 8 Hr Peace Tags
    - 3x Party Limos
    - 3x PIMDCrates
    - 3x PIM-Keys.

Y'all have some really keen eyes. Thank you for flagging this with us in your tickets.

The image has been updated.

12. A: Make Wood/Ore more available in the store.
    B: If I pay for 15+ Platinum Keys, I expect to be able to use them all at once. Not when you tell me I can, which is 1 a day. That's like me buying a car and the dealership tells me I can only drive it once a week.
    C: There's no way that ATA is struggling financially. Stop being such a cash grab type of company. I get it, at the end of the day it's a business. But, to be honest, I'd give you ALL my business at once if resource packs were more widely available. Instead, I have to come back every single damn day at changeover and invest periodically. Ffs.

13. Why when I try to connect to Ata it is saying I don't have an account

14. This made me happy :p at least now I know I'm not alone lol

15. LMAO 🤣 I feel you! I even made this alt hoping maybe newbie will get luckier
    still ...what a disappointment huhu I just want SHIBA INU ATA!!! Please be more generous in pet capsule

16. They make the mission (up to gh level 20) very difficult because they give a lot of pimdcrate as a reward (6 pimdcrates up to gh 20)
    But they provide the first pimdrate at gh level 9 which is still relatively easy to reach
    Now there are a lot of people who have got their first pimdcrate and a lot of people who have a lot of alt who will try to enter this crossover event just for that first pimdcrate and now the price of pimdcrate will drop 😱
    Now, are all those rewards (me personally only care for the avatars and all the 999s) really worth it with the hard mission? 🙁

Anyway yea I know the rewards are still alot, yea I know its not that serious, its not that deep, its just a game, but I just wanna mention this because I saw people start lowballing

Briiioche and BaddestBunnie like this.
  17. I only have eyes 👀 for the pimd crates and the furry avi perhaps, nothing else moves me

18. How do you log out from the new game? I switched phones now I can’t figure out how to do it 😅

19. Never received my crossover rewards. Who do I contact. My ATA account is setup

20. Yo I just opened pet capsule and got Shiba Inu! Maybe it works if we make a forum post about it lol