LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Party In My Magical Dorm

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Beans, Mar 1, 2023.

1. playing for 2 weeks as a f2p about to reach GH13, its not actually as difficult as yall make it seem to be tho i only upgrade the buildings needed to advance the GH and the trees. i also spend the research on wood production (i reached lvl 9 on WP1 and lvl 5 on WP2) so i get 25k wood per hour. as my buildings are upgrading i keep accumulating wood. GH12 takes 1 day so i got 600k wood throughout that time period

j0rdan, MizzRedd, LoveBunny and 7 others like this.

2. What the.... :eek: me is jealous!!!
    Anyways.. congrats on your finally purple pet!

Teekarey, Alessandra and SuckitTrebek like this.
  3. I reached Great hall 9– why aren’t my rewards in my PIMD account yet?!

4. Hi! You receive your rewards every two hours. If you haven't logged into PIMD in two hours, you will receive your rewards the next time rewards are being given out. Also, WA will send you a mail when they send the rewards to your account, keep an eye out for that.

5. re-read this for the ones who slacking. sucks to suck but some of us actively work to spend, get over it. cry about it elsewhere idk man?¿ 🤷🏽‍♀️

6. Don't diss the K Bear avi 😭😭😭

7. Dear ATA ,
    When are you planning to give me German shepherd dog ? If I'm not worthy to have ultra rare pet please send me German shepherd or munchkin at least 😭

iSassyYoSLeepyKitty likes this.
  8. What about gold? How are you dealing with it? Because you need millions of it and unlike wood there isn't a passive production of it.

tyty123 and InkdMedusa like this.

9. So I've been doing a few things... I make sure to do the side quests because usually you can get items that will give you 500 coins, 1k, etc. I also do farm for gold and keep lvling up the buildings to protect my gold of invaders when I'm away. Of course, it is fun to scout some players and you can sometimes get a good amount of gold lighting some fires 🔥 Also, make sure to be in a club! You have those fun missions and usually you can get a little bit of wood and gold at least!... Since we all know we DEFINITELY have enough food lol. I hope this helps 💕💕 Good luck! 🍀

tyty123 likes this.
  10. It's not a pet. It's just a skin for it. And you get a box that contains it. Maybe that helps

11. I didn't mean the skin I meant the pet dog from capsule 👀

12. I'm j
    I'm just whining here cos I got two skin for German shepherd dog but I didn't have the pet yet even after opening capsules every single day since they first released it :confused:

-_-YourSuccubusLover-_- and Lite like this.
  13. gathering on lvl 2 gold camps. its way more efficient because every gathering lasts approx 15mins compared to lvl 3 camps which lasts more than 2hrs

tyty123 and InkdMedusa like this.
  14. My thoughts exactly!!

tyty123 and SavageDarkAngel like this.
  15. If you need gold (or any other rss) faster, go for “quick” tier 2,4,6,8 and 10. - This gathering will take 15 minutes. You’ll get the “remaining” rss.
    If it’s not that necessary or you plan to not play for a few hours, gather “heavy” tier; (1),3,5,7,9. - This will take +- 2 hours. You’ll get the “remaining” rss + some tokens.😌

Hope it makes sense, lol. 👀

16. Reached lvl 9 yesterday feeling confident I'll get to at least 15 by the end

17. I just barely made it to level 13. It’s gonna be impossible to get to level 15 by may 11. Especially for those who don’t spend money on games. You guys need to lower the tiers like you did with single city 😕

18. I can only try to do my very best to reach Grand Hall lvl 20 before May 11th 💪🏼
    Seems impossible but oh well if I reach it then it's for me, if not ... then I'll be sad for half a day and move on cos life goes on

19. Lol

20. The best was to Gather wood for level 11 is to 1. Keep your shield up on your home.
    2. Gather wood
    3. Fight the void lupus, level 2 & 3

DaddysLilMonsterx likes this.