Myth "Fulfillment": The Unfair Pass

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by HearYourPlayers, Jan 31, 2020.

1. So, we know that multiple people didn't get their rewards on that story pass, despite choosing the same answers that supposedly led other players to the True Ending.

This thread is to gather information so we can know exactly which players had problems with this story pass and what the issues are. I think it would be helpful to have this whole thing documented here, and also to pressure that the developers at the very least address the issue directly rather than just giving the automated copy-pasted replies to help tickets. Because this has affected multiple people and made the pass faulty and really unfair. We want transparency.

First: There is a guide to the pass posted in the Story Tiers and Rewards thread, carefully updated by Muschi and constructed along with many players, who took that exact path and got the rewards at the end of the pass. So, it doesn't matter if they want to claim that they "never revealed the answers", the community figured it out and it's completely accurate. ATA also never reveals the POTD but the community figures it out together just like that, so that argument makes no sense. We know what the right choices are.

Second: The fact that we couldn't see how many "trust" we have is really deceiving and so sketchy. It's easy for them to tell us we don't have enough at the end when the gems are "invisible", hah.

Anyway. Congratulations, ATA. Great way to deceive your players, make them spend with no real reward at the end, and when they complain just tell them to buy some other thing that solves the issue. Create a problem, sell the solution. Real classy, huh?

I don't know if the developers will be respectful enough to the community and address this problem. Unfortunately, I don't even know if you all are ever going to get the rewards you deserve. But please if you had problems with the pass and would like to detail what happened, post on this thread so it's always here for people to read and maybe for A Thinking Ape to notice. I also encourage you to send them multiple messages and leave reviews on the app stores (either Apple or iOS) saying that you're unsatisfied. They should know that this is no way to treat your players and get away with it.

2. Support! This story pass was really upsetting to me because I completed the pass choosing all the recommended answers but ended up not getting the true ending that others who made the same choices as me received. I even spent more ec doing the restart. Just to be more disappointed when the tasks/choices restarted but not the timer therefore leaving me with little chance to complete it, that would have been nice to know.:( I've sent a help ticket about why I didn't recive the true ending even tho I picked the right awnsers but that was no help. So overall I'm left pretty bummed out and just sad about this story pass experience, I don't know what else I can do but I won't be buying these "passes" anymore.

3. A main reason people didn’t get the true ending despite choosing the “correct answers” is that they picked wrong during the cash pass part, not knowing or thinking that counted towards their end result. It’s crappy Ik but that’s why most people failed.

Cavalera, lirin, -Stella-5 and 6 others like this.
  4. Well, here we go. I've already said this before in other threads, but I'll take the opportunity again. It is so frustrating, this was the first purchase I made here, because I really loved the last tier avatar. I started the pass a little later, and spent a bit more to make sure I would finish it in time. I was completely satisfied with the time frame and really believed I would get the true ending because well... Why wouldn't I?

Yes, I picked the right choices. Yes, even the cash part, everything right from the very beginning. I made sure to avoid making any choices before checking forums, so I wouldn't risk my pass. I started the pass a month later, so all the answers had already been verified by multiple people who had already finished the story. And still didn't get the "True Ending".

When sending help tickets, ATA tells me that "can't verify the accuracy of guides made by players". It makes no sense that I did the exact same thing that other people have done, but never got the same rewards. It's unfair. We all know that the guide posted here is accurate.

And they are being so incredibly dismissive with the whole issue. I would happily buy the restart, if I had a bit more time to complete it. But it's impossible to restart now. Upsetting, since it wasn't free. I really wish they would be more considerate. :( This is definitely no way to handle a issue that happened with a paid story pass.

5. Unfortunately, I took a long time to finish mine because I'm usually very busy. So the last 5 days or so, I really grinded for it to make sure I could finish. Like I said, it took me a while to do it therefore I don't remember what I said for other anwsers. Still, I felt like I was choosing right, like I was really connecting with the story. However, I did not get the true ending. I am more angry than sad because of how much time I spent trying to finish and how much sleep I lost the last few days. I have no idea what I picked, it could of been me, but I still think that it is ridiculous. This pass sucks. It should have had more time and it should have been like the others, where you get the avis no matter what. That is what is fair. We all spent money on it cause we loved the avis, right? Regardless of a so called "choice", you should get what you pay for, no matter what. We did not get what we paid for in any way, shape, or form. It'll be long time till ata gains my trust back. If at all. Maybe some day they will see this and realize how crazy this pass was and how upset many players were and maybe they'll do something about it, like give us the final avi. Good luck to the rest of you.

Aphire, Sirius, Karmacita and 4 others like this.
  6. Funny thing. I did the male path here (as well as the female which I easily finished) and on my alt. Picked the same options on both male passes. I had to restart it here on this account (with 19ecs) but not on my alt. Cash grab? Absolutely. Is ATA gonna do anything about it? Is ATA going to give a reasonable explanation as to why this happened? 😂😂😂😂 It amuses me that you would even consider that ATA cared at all about this.

7. Ah, damn... I don't know. Maybe I'm too gullible, but I thought the pass would work the way it should, that's why I bought it. And when this confusion happened, part of me expected them to address it, just like they usually do with bugs and errors and stuff. These things happen, and it's okay as long as there is a fix.
    Well, lesson learned. If they won't even talk about what happened when it is obviously a problem on their end, I can't trust ATA as a company. Sad, because I used to appreciate their work and was naive enough to think they cared about this community.

8. I have nothing to add as my experience is quite similar. All my choices and cash choice were the same as multiple other people who did get the avatar and I did not. There is obviously some kind of error and ATA refuses to acknowledge it and would rather cash grab thinking the community wouldn't talk.

9. You're not even the first person I saw reporting this. This is rigged af. Worst cash grab ever and borderline false advertising.

Aphire, xX_DayDreamz_Xx and Disaster like this.
  10. I finished collecting the 70k blossoms last night only and like you all chose everything right. And by that I mean the only options that made sense. And now apparently I don’t have this invisible trust thing. It’s upsetting because I paid so much for these passes and was expecting ATA to at least be fair. My bad. A company that blamed my luck rather than address the issue with the timers is obviously used to dismissing issues. Not wasting my time on this again.

11. im not trying to be rude but i think this is a lesson to everyone. to wait til there is a thread in the forum and has an update made. (we have a ton of hard working players trying to figure out the task and post it)

but honestly. there is a reason why its called "fulfillment" ATA explained it too.

Also, if some of you are planning to get the 19ecs later. you might have got 4 cats instead of just 3. cause u wont be able to get the 19ecs if u chose the "true ending" right away.

not here to fuel your already burning hatred. im just trying to enlighten. and really sorry if u weren't able to finish the party.

12. You trade in the trust for the true ending, that’s why you no longer have it

Byte and Jaey like this.
  13. Lmao losers

14. I did send the ticket and asking specifically whether the cash option has any effect to thr true ending , and they said that its not related to the true ending (.. the choices are only involved in the VIP section of the pass)

Not to be rude n defensive. Bcs all-in-all i did get the benefits from the pass, but not all ppl are as lucky and i think its needed to address the "unfairness". And I did pick the same option before and after restarting the pass so the situation was indeed ridiculous 😂

HearYourPlayers, -BB and Disaster like this.
  15. I waited for the forum update. Followed every step. Still nothing. And I would get the restart if I could, but the story ends today.

It shouldn't be a matter of "luck". I wouldn't buy if it was a gamble. I played the same choices as other people, I should get the same rewards.

16. Finished it. Double checked forums. Made all the same choices as those who did get the avatar. I, and many others, did not get the avatar despite taking the same route. That's what we are upset over.

17. Oh wow wtf

HearYourPlayers and Disaster like this.
  18. Yup... And ATA has basically told us to screw off about it.

HearYourPlayers and Disaster like this.
  19. When I submitted a help ticket asking the same thing, ATA said that the choices in the cash pass did matter. They said something like “all of your choices matter”.

20. Basically they are trying to placate players they knowingly screwed.

HearYourPlayers likes this.