Myth "Fulfillment": The Unfair Pass

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by HearYourPlayers, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Im really mad that ATA is saying the first choices didnt matter. I would of had a valid pass then and would of had my avatar no problem. I actively have voiced my concerns and ATA ignoring the problem is shameful it really is. As for the glitch, i clicked true ending every single day after different times for 14 days. It never 'unglitched'. I was told it was the first choice i made before i bought the pass.

I have been a loyal player for 5 years, and i made one of the best guides i devoted over half a year to (with other amazing people of course). Im pissed they are doing us players dirty like this. Ill post my messages again about the pass and the problems ive had.

Post one

What about the first choice she ever made before she bought it? Ata rather deceptively chose to make the very first option (the one you can't go back on, or change and would have to restart the story pass no matter what) part of the pass. Which maybe people suspected. But I think it's wrong a $10 pass was set up to fail based off a choice that was free to do. The only things that should of set the pass up to fail is the choices made in the VIP version period. It should of been more clear from the start about the very first choice

If she made all 3 choices correctly and she is sure of it, I would write into ATA's support ticket so they can check her account then.

I do not recommend restarting the pass at this point unless you are prepared for over 140 cats minimum not counting the gem issues

I hope ATA learns from this (I felt better about my support tickets i wrote in on the issue in hope that the next passes dont do this to people after being met with this disappointment and an unfixed pass)

But I dont recommend passes at all anymore unless they remove these time limits. I kinda wished the restarts would have a time limit removal due to the issues with these passes. But unfortunately it's not the case at this point. Definitely extremely disappointing and I know how your RS feels for sure

Post Two:

I agree. I really tried to work with ata about it. But I feel like the logic is that we will just fix the next passes and to bad to the rest of us. I just wanted ATA to hear our concerns and make a change. I think as loyal players who spend we genuinely deserve it.

It's been extremely hurtful this week seeing all my friends get my dream avatar. Despite all that, I still encouraged my friends to get there passes done as long as they had the right choices.

If ata just made a change to this and make it unlimited, the wrongs could be made right. I dont think it's a big ask. I think they sold a fraudulent pass and justify it because we get 'some rewards'. But selling something doomed to fail before you buy the VIP is grossly inappropriate. But we are a few small voices and make the next passes correct doesn't fix the here and now

And yes I'll admit it in forums. I cried when my pass failed. Because I had been so extremely excited since black Friday. I set myself up to succeed by getting through the pre-reqs. I never dreamed my first choice set me up to fail. And it was one of the biggest blows I've felt on this game. It's been extremely hard to bounce back and enjoy it now. And maybe if I cry over a game I'm way to invested. But I think it's normal to feel a certain way even over the small things in life.

2. Right? I picked ALL “correct” answers. Matched mine exactly with MULTIPLE people who had gotten the avis and with the recommended list.. Yet I didn’t have enough. Sadly, I didn’t try the restart method to magically get more. Went to ATA with a help ticket and was given a copy and paste answer, like everyone else.

It’s a mess. This isn’t just going to die down, not when this absolute bs is coming to light.

HearYourPlayers, -BB and Disaster like this.
  3. Oh and i also hit the true ending on an apple device and an android device. It made no difference

4. Such an absolute shame... They could still fix this. But they just want to sweep it away.

HearYourPlayers and Disaster like this.
  5. I picked all the correct answers for both the cash and vip passes and still didn’t get a true ending. I brought the restart passes but now I don’t have enough time to finish the story which sucks.

I even sent in a help ticket and all I got was “You need to buy a restart pass” It’s frustrating and I hope they don’t do another story pass like this again since so many people are having issues and they aren’t actually doing anything about it.

6. its kinda unfair to all of us who did'nt even get the true end story.
    because we also spent ecs for that pass.
    why is that you created a new pass that every one can buy but you cant give everyone a gem..

7. And even then, people who even got the true ending still don’t even get it. It’s so twisted and messed up.

Disaster, HearYourPlayers and -BB like this.
  8. Just remember to keep help tickets open. Don't take brush offs and no for an answer. Once we let them sweep it away they'll do it again. We have to hold ATA accountable for this.

Mistakes happen, and that's ok. Still have to be held accountable.

HearYourPlayers and eileen like this.
  9. They're just auto closing tickets now. Lol bless.

HearYourPlayers and eileen like this.
  10. Really? Wow, not a good look.

11. So, a glitch did happen. Some players didn't know it was glitched so they didn't troubleshoot until it was resolved. But if a glitch affected the pass, rewards should still be dropped to those who completed it correctly.

I'll be walling the devs. They can't glitch a purchased thing just like that and ignore it. It costs money.

Disaster and -BB like this.
  12. Wow so many people with the same issue and ata still doesnt give a fuck. Wild.

eileen and -BB like this.
  13. It's reallllly not. Big oof.

HearYourPlayers likes this.
  14. Yikes, this is such a hot mess. I'm sorry this happened to you and wish you luck in sorting it out.

Disaster, -BB and HearYourPlayers like this.
  15. In a help ticket they told me they "won't be performing any retroactive changes to this pass". Which is basically saying: you glitched? F*ck it, we don't care.

They could just throw in the avi in the rewards box, quick and simple. But they don't want to.

-BB likes this.
  16. Yep, just got the SAME response. I sent them a concern about the glitch and how players are reporting the issue of receiving the true ending after simply restarting/refreshing a bunch.. But apparently that magically doesn’t exist in their eyes. Shocking (not). This is gross.

Disaster, -BB and HearYourPlayers like this.
  17. You guys are getting replies?? Lolol I'm on like ticket 9 that's been auto closed.

HearYourPlayers likes this.
  18. They’re all copy and paste replies that are telling us “oh well” though. Not very good on their part, lmao.

Disaster and HearYourPlayers like this.
  19. Copy pasta or a straight up ignore. Glorious. I've seen kid's juice stands run more respectively.

20. I got the exact same reply. Lmao.

HearYourPlayers, -BB and eileen like this.