LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Myth Fulfillment: A Story Pass

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 29, 2019.

1. However, they didn't tell us what each tier involved. I'd hoped they would be a little more attainable considering you paying to even play the pass on a restricted time frame.

Emilie likes this.
  2. They don't EVER release what each tier would involve in any story pass that they've done. Why would u expect any different? You don't play a video game and expect them to tell exactly how to get to the ending. Why should this be any different? If you don't like how they are done then don't buy the next. Simple as that.

3. Of course they don't reveal the tiers. My point, which it looks like you missed, is that the tiers were just as involved as past story passes without a time limit. Yes they said there was a time limit, but one would assume it would have attainable tiers to match. And by attainable, I mean tiers that don't force you to spend even more money to complete.

4. The only passes that didn't have a time limit where ones u needed to collect items from boxes.

5. Incorrect: A Friend in Mead had no time limit and did not require you correct items from a box. In fact, items dropped from boxes in addition to getting them from parties.

6. I did that pass and there was an item u needed to get only from boxes.

7. I did it well and I did not have to get any item that only came from boxes. All drops I had to get could be found in parties. Do you remember which item it was?

8. Still waiting regarding that error multiple players reported but ATA is ignoring...

HearYourPlayers likes this.
  9. Just throw the stuff in the rewards boxes of those people who chose the right things, should have gotten the True Ending but didn't. It's not that hard, own up to your mistakes and admit the end of the pass glitched. Understand that not everybody had the nerve to be restarting your app a billion times to try fixing the glitch ourselves, so many people didn't get any rewards when they should have.