LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Myth Fulfillment: A Story Pass

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 29, 2019.

1. But by following the guide that other players used, picking the same choices as them, and in the end they get the rewards but we don't? Even though we did literally the same sh*t? Seriously. How is this fair? I'm so done.

2. Yeah. That's what I told them and they basically ignored me since... Made every right choice, even on the cash one, and nothing... Very frustrating.

B2147, HearYourPlayers and Disaster like this.
  3. Then, of course, even with only two days left I'm told to get a restart by ATA. Which is impossible to complete in two days. They're just after maximum profit, even if it screws over players.

Pleam, Karmacita, B2147 and 3 others like this.
  4. and it’s ridiculous that they’re responding to tickets with “we can confirm or deny anything!” when it’s a question of whether or not we got the right choices.. They can just say yes or no 🤦🏻‍♀️ That doesn’t tell us which ones are always correct or not correct. They’re refusing to even look into the issue, it’s absurd.

5. Especially when people who did the same choices got the avatar, and others made the same choices and didn't get it... It's rather frustrating.

6. Right? I wasted so much trying to get the avis.. and when I contact them with an issue, all of the sudden it doesn’t matter. “Just get the other pass!” Right, with 2-3 days left? Really? Because that’ll surely work! It’s honestly plain stupid. I adored this pass and these avis, I thought ATA did so well with the designs.. but here they are, screwing over players that spend loads of money, items, and time on THEIR game.

B2147, Emilie, Carrie and 4 others like this.
  7. Why did they even put a timer on this story?! I didn't realize it would end and now I'm scrambling to finish a story that was paid for. Unbelievable.

Pleam, B2147, Emilie and 2 others like this.
  8. If they really wanted to max profit, they wouldn’t make this limited time content. Cause like. I’d be more likely to spend money if I had unlimited time to fulfill the mission and get the Tier IV Avis.

Pleam, B2147, VALORANT and 4 others like this.
  9. It was in the forum post that the story would end in Feb 1st. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Pays to read the entire thread

10. At first, this game was Pay To Win... Now it turns out that even when paying we still don't get to win.

Shame.

Disaster, Karmacita, VALORANT and 4 others like this.
  11. I didn't buy the story pass because I thought the time limit was stressful. You spend real life money and aren't even sure you get the avatar you want? This seems unfair to me. Many of my friends are bummed right now because they paid for that story and now they couldn't complete it. And I'm talking about active players.
    This seems like a cash grab from ATA and it's very unfortunate, I hope they're attentive to their clients deception...

HearYourPlayers, B2147 and VALORANT like this.
  12. Or completing it properly and still not getting the avatar...

13. Rip to those who never got the last tier avi 😔

Champagne and -BB like this.
  14. So I didn't end up getting my Avatar... thanks. Never paying for a story pass again..

15. I asked ATA why there was a hard timeframe on this story pass and they would not give an answer. Even with so many people wanting this pass to be extended it seems like it would have been a great option to extend this pass for all their users and make everyone happy. They just don’t care to be honest.

-BB, HearYourPlayers and Emilie like this.
  16. When will there be a new story pass

17. When ata releases one. They don't tell us when they are coming out

18. i got no sleep bc i was flashing to complete this story and i didn’t even consider that i might not haven gotten the true ending with all this mess but fortunately i did

-BB, HearYourPlayers and Emilie like this.
  19. I'm glad you did get it! ❤️

HearYourPlayers, Disaster and Chulo17 like this.