LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Myth Fulfillment: A Story Pass

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Look i'm gonna be mad pissed. STRAIGHT VEXED! IKE TURNAH! if i get 70k flowers and no Tier 4 avatar. THROWING HANDS

IridescentRose and MissBelle like this.
  2. Mine dropped finally on Tuesday. Nearly cried

3. Buying female story pass for 6 bentos add me if dral

4. I'm already throwing mine. Join me if you've met that unfortunate tragedy too.

5. Im confused I selected the right story ones in forums but it still tells me that I don't have enough to combine for the Avis I'm so confused

6. Hello, Im buying the F vip pass, WM if anyone selling. Thank you. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

7. Did you choose the recommended option in the cash story pass as well? Because the choice you make in it is also important

8. Which choice give tier 4 Ava? And on how many blossom we get tier3 and 4 Ava?

9. What’s the post called?

10. I bought the story pass 8 days ago and still no puppy

IridescentRose likes this.
  11. I am so disappointed in this story pass, the rate at which these puppies are being handed out is so wonky and screwed up, no one should have gotten past 10 parties without finding at least one.

And to make people pay for something they didn't really have much info on, and then pay to fix a mistake they may or may not have made is real low of you ATA.

There were no guides when I started doing this, there was no "dating sim thought process" when I started this and was picking choices, I don't even remember my choices! But now I'm sitting here wondering if I messed up just cause I'm having the same problem as many others, who went into this just as blind as everyone else.

The concept was nice, but it doesn't really work...

iDeath, Noodie3, Psycxdxlic and 2 others like this.
  12. The choices were actually pretty simple. I made the right ones the first time through I just also chose to “retry” for more rewards 🤷🏻‍♀️

13. I’m buying the F story pass if anyone is selling 🙏🏼 it’s for my rs though, so trade will be with her. Please WMO if selling 🖤

14. I feel this, I’m at 25k and still no puppy to be found 🤧

15. Buying F story pass, wmis :)

16. Idk I got the puppy after three parties. I guess it’s random for everyone.

Samuel1709 likes this.
  17. Buying male vip pomegranate pass for bentos 🍱 WMIS 🌹

18. Bought, no longer looking ty

19. I brought the feminine pass for cash but it hasn’t started the story? Do I need to buy the masculine pass too? It’s. it the gift able one either, how do I get the story up?

20. Everyone will want to get the true ending since they paid for it, so why hiding & folding choices so that they may fall into a trap & don't get what they expected. And just to increase the saleea by buying the restart story pass or a new vip pass.
    Picking same choices on male & female passes gives different stories. You really want people to get confused & buy your stuff again. That's really low thinking.

ZoeMonarch, Daphy, iDeath and 2 others like this.