LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Myth Fulfillment: A Story Pass

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Basically i got for each story i need redo them. I didnt know about the "right" choices

2. what are the right choices?

3. 🌸🌸 Buying ( F ) VIP story pass 🌸🌸

4. would I still be able to get the tier 4 avis even though I restarted the story pass?

5. Buying ( F ) VIP story pass WMIS

6. Hi. Buying 2 passes. Wall me offer please :)

7. buying both passes. WMO 🌹

8. Can someone help me. I dunno how to activate this story pass that i bought from the store, and it doesn't seem to be tradeable.

9. If you choose the correct choices in the restart, and are able to select the True Ending at the end of the restart, then yes.

10. So technically if you don’t make the right choices and don’t get the true ending, you don’t get Avis?🙄

11. The "right" chooses can be found in the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread. They are labeled with 💎this emoji💎.

iWinx_ and YbNeet like this.
  12. Not unless you purchase the Golden Pomegranate for 19ECs, and make the right choices that time around. Then you can collect the avis if you've unlocked the True Ending.

Ulquiorra likes this.
  13. Buying vip pomegranate both for me FOR 7b and 5mcs

wall me please

14. Tarot story passes ended

Muschi likes this.
  15. How do you start the story??

16. It will automatically start after you purchase the pass

17. It didn't start yet

18. Do we get all 4 avis if we make the right choice?

19. So can I start the VIP part of the story if I buy the giftable one and trade it with someone? Or can I only start the VIP part if I buy the normal VIP Pomegranate?

20. Buying both passes please wmo!