LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! πŸ’ͺ🏼😎πŸ”₯

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. This whole thread is a mess.

-May-, Hollllzy, Andreea1394 and 9 others like this.
  2. I feel like the best way to make us happy about this month's avis would be to finally release new vip content

i've been waiting for three months πŸ˜”

-BB, Muschi, Victoria and 4 others like this.
  3. We congratulated her sarcastically, that’s why we would love a dev to talk us and give us some insights. We were left with more questions.

But honestly it’s now just a waiting game, but we as a community mustn’t relax. We must keep posting our feedback

4. I can’t wait for the new data to come out and the prices go up even higher 🀣

-May-, Mittens, DoIIy and 5 others like this.
  5. THIS IS AMAZING

Victoria, Maddi_Matsu and -BB like this.
  6. Damn. Psychic powers.

Victoria and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  7. 😬

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. He knew.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  9. It's that goddamn mod RS I bet! 😀 /joke

Maddi_Matsu and Vo like this.
  10. Best for the community or for your pockets?

DoIIy, -BB, Diablo and 3 others like this.
  11. and it’s still #NoMoneyMarch πŸ₯±

-May-, Pahuj, -bae and 16 others like this.
  12. Happy to see we got plenty of responses back and see that you guys are reading what we are saying. On the other hand though, I will still be apart of #NoMoneyMarch, just to make a point that we are being serious and to prove to y’alls data that we aren’t happy with such changes. πŸ™‚

-May-, Bear, Sheila and 17 others like this.
  13. I'm not trying to start a fight, but I do want to put in my two cents.

It's lovely that people are responding positively to Marceline's response, but they just feel empty.

And maybe it's because Marceline not only called us childish and bitter and defended it the day she said it, but just came out and said that her professionalism isn't a top priority (this may be a misquote as I don't remember what she said and would rather not go through all these pages again).

Marceline might've said things in a nice manner this time around, but it seems as if it was just for the ones who were nothing but nice to her. Not really acknowledging anyone who might've been upset and vocal, but not mean. It just seems like she's making out the users in this thread as a very black and white depiction of "good vs bad"

And maybe it's just me that has lost all trust in her because of it. Maybe I'm just wary cause it seems like she's saying she'll speak to us again in this matter if she wants to.

It just seems rather....abusive.

But again, maybe it's just me. I just think that belittling us with the barest of acknowledgement to it and then putting out "things we want" doesn't seem like true caring. It just seems like their doing what they want while making it look like their doing it for us and that it was us that made this happen.

I guess I just can't trust what ATA does anymore

-May-, SavageNixi3, Rylai and 26 others like this.
  14. You could have been right about a promotion, if this was a job.
    Since it's not, I doubt it.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  15. Im glad seems like that issues calmed down for now nah its not solved per se

i just- uh if that molly corner change stays, imma just feel bad for the newbs who probably have no idea that it's actually not worth itπŸ™ƒ

Anw ATA releasing new BB n VIPs.. n why new hunt ec gift without the cash one thoπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

-bae, Dhiwatah, BlackMoon and 4 others like this.
  16. Yawn.

Things aren't looking good, and I don't doubt this "data" argument keeps being used because it's just sooo easy and convenient to hide behind it. Everyone is wondering what kind of data pointed that it's better to put hunt avatars away from people's reach and ask for $60 for something that was given to us for free using RNG.
    But yeah, fine, we are waiting. If we don't get changes that are actually good for us, things will backlash twice as hard. We will see how much of our feedback has been heard and how much went right over their heads.

(what a timing to put out new content, did your precious monthly avatars flop?)

-May-, Rylai, Nour and 24 others like this.
  17. Missing those days.πŸ˜” I miss those hunt breaks and wars. Like come on why in a hurry? Lol. People will wait for it.

ShaveYourKitty likes this.
  18. She never called everyone childish and bitter. She said some of the people offering critiques were. The critiques in general were not labelled childish and bitter.

I agree that those words shouldn't have been brought into the conversation from the get-go, but I also understand that the childish and bitter comments were directed at a select few that had been borderline breaking ToU than actually offering their two cents on the matter. 😬

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  19. Still not watching ads. Still not spending my freebie tokens. Not bothering with the spinner at all. Definitely never spending money on this game ever again. I don’t know what kind of β€˜data’ points towards this but the sentiment in this entire thread is against everything the β€˜data’ points to, so many you should take into account the DATA from this thread. Unless, that is, your goal is indeed to lose a member base...

20. She never called you childish or bitter. She very well could've meant me seeing as in some of my posts I used the "flowery" language she disliked so much.

She responded to you specifically, and a couple of others she deemed acceptable.

I got one like by her on a post I'm sure she didn't like.

She was so vague a lot of us don't know who she was specifically speaking to and what matters she deemed childish and bitter. We have a good guess, but again, her words were far too vague. At least to me