LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! πŸ’ͺ🏼😎πŸ”₯

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Uhm.. I don't have any, but I wouldn't mind if you would check my wall again to look for any. And also I would never only keep them and delete everything else like they are gods or something lmao

2. When people just wanna pick fights πŸ™„

Alicia, Maddi_Matsu, Sleepy and 2 others like this.
  3. Is my pupil a dev now?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. I reset my account and left but came back again and was enjoying this game until this hunt in particular. I am not quite 1 MCS yet so only in low stat clubs. Many of these clubs are failing the POTD that can take 4 or 5 hours of play for no reward. These means with avatars at 16k drops and low amount of drops in the free boxes, nearly all noobs in game are doomed never to get the stat items and avatars if hunts remain like this. It also means it is pointless playing. ATA really must take this fact into consideration please.
    For this hunt I have been active daily, decided to Merc because of getting nowhere and am finding many different clubs with this Same problem. It can't continue like this as if it does, as already said, there is no further point in playing as it's a total waste of precious time.
    I do spend on worthwhile products, plus invites and cats for promos and when I like a particular hunt, but the last hunts have mainly been very disappointing and not worthy of my hard earned cash.

-May-, Ballerina, BlackMoon and 18 others like this.
  5. I don't tbh

Jihoon likes this.
  6. Lmao I remember I gave a gal a merc pass for cc but she deleted it and cussed me out cause OnLy DeVs ArE AlLoWeD oN My WaLI. Wasted a cat cause she wasn't allowed back w/o a pass

-May-, Sub, -bae and 2 others like this.
  7. I know people that do that but it's usually for their RS.

"Only the love of my life can post on my wall" you just met 3 days ago 😳

-May-, Bear, Byte and 8 others like this.
  8. I think I wouldn't keep random posts just because they came from devs or mods, I don't see the appeal. If it was a nice post I might keep it, but more for the content than for who posted it.

But I also don't judge, it's none of my business what people have on their walls πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

-May-, Eva and Muschi like this.
  9. That’s my life and I live for it πŸŒšπŸ–€
    [​IMG]

ATAMarceline likes this.
  10. Wow I feel discriminated against ;(

11. I'm not trying to start a fight, but how is no one going to acknowledge that dear miss Marcie, actually stood by her "childish & bitter" and essentially said, "It's a game called PiMD, deal with it".... ?

Lmfao.

This whole thing is a fiasco.
    And I have serious doubts they'll make agreeable changes, and even if they do, they may just revert them back to this eventually.

Nothing she said was good...?
    Congratulating her for being "professional" is thanking her for being payed for doing her job???? Which she shouldn't be being thanked for after defending what she did prior to it? Which that shouldn't have happened in the first place...

Ya'll are somethin, fr.

-May-, Alysse, Rylai and 33 others like this.
  12. Ew, petty...... The account being used shouldnt matter because all the posts here are valuable, why does using an alt makes it so that the post is immediately disqualified in your eyes? I know this won't be replied to and idc lol, but there was no need at allll for this comment, if you're asking people to be "civil" and "get along" dont follow up trying to stir up something by pointing out again that people are using alts or "coming off their alts" in a snarky sarcastic way lol

apparently being heard regardless of your account is too much to ask, since yall have ""favorites"" and like to expose it lmao gross hypocrites

-May-, Alysse, Rylai and 26 others like this.
  13. Couple things that might make them hesitant on doing Molly's corner:
    The Novel November hunt is one of the big times they tried this experiment. I feel like the response from the community to buy the VIP versions was rough. I actually photoshopped all but two avatars into my guide from that section because I could not find them from anyone. They've also tried it multiple times with a set of avatars.

https://forum.partyinmydorm.com/threads/novel-november-spinner-items-avatars-furniture.134035/

I think Molly's corner has major potential, but it needs to appeal at a lower price point then $60 dollars for the average player to afford it. I think that has been a strong theme with the recent changes is how to get average people on board.

It needs to be a bundle with other goodies. I genuinely feel this 100%. People want cats, kinis, dns, etc

I think the VIP versions of spinner avatars is not enough. It should be new avatars or recolored old avatars. I also loved the idea of @Maddi_Matsu which was loading screen or app icons avatars being sold. I know October had a very beautiful avatar for the losding screen. I think these avatars should run longer then spinner like 2-3 months. However, if ATA can produce the extra load of avatars, then I suppose that is up to them.

-May-, Maddi_Matsu, Victoria and 2 others like this.
  14. I'll be ready with my pitchfork if the time comes. Right now though, I'm willing to cautiously stand down.

Aphire, Victoria, Leigh and 2 others like this.
  15. This.

Plus like, they already said they aren't going to change things the way they are right now? So all we can really do is wait and see how things change (or don't change) for next hunt and next month. It looks bad to change things in the middle of things. Plus it wouldn't be fair to the few people who did shell out for the Molly's corner avis if ATA did change it now.

All we can really do right now is wait and see. ATA acknowledged the feedback here, and for now, I'm satisfied with that. Doesn't mean I loved every answer or reasoning they provided. But I understand where they're coming from, they can make whatever changes they want and I'll continue to respond respectfully as I try to do for everyone, irl and online. (I admit that I haven't personally been treated with any disrespect by anyone from ATA or here on this forum so that is pretty easy to do)

Regardless. I'll continue to speak with my wallet as well as my in-game activity if I continue to be dissatisfied with changes to the game.

-May-, DoIIy, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  16. I disagree with this, because context matters. I'm not a game developer but if I were, I would definitely take feedback differently depending on who it is coming from. If it's an account that was created yesterday? Why would I take that opinion as seriously as someone who's been playing the game for years? The person who has been playing for years knows a lot more about the history of how things have gone and how ATA responds to feedback. They've also likely contributed to the game positively, just by being active and possibly by contributing to the game monetarily.

The player who just started, say a week or less ago, IMO has less basis to make demands because they just haven't been a part of the community and they simply lack the context for how things change and happen. People who have been here longer likely know that ATA is constantly changing and experimenting with things, so they are less likely to immediately jump for the pitchforks. I think the reason it got so bad here in this thread is because it has been a *series* of bad changes that people are deciding to speak out.

Finally, why not state your opinion on your main account? I have no reason to believe that ATA is going to take any negative action against my account just for stating my opinion. If you're just providing opinions and stating feedback, I don't understand why post from an alt. It comes across as less sincere if you aren't willing to tie your account credentials with the words that you say. People tend to speak a lot more harshly when they are posting anonymously, and I just don't think that's necessary.

17. I see a promotion from ATA in your future! πŸ™Œ Moderator Manager maybe? πŸ€”

18. Pfft come at me Marcie I gots mah main rights herez for yeah. Fight me bruv

-May-, IridescentRose, Byte and 3 others like this.
  19. I didn’t look in the first place but ok boomer

20. ATA told me they'd suspend my account if I kept asking them about the Myth pass that got messed up. So, I can understand people making alts to protect from ATA suspending their accounts they worked hard on.