LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! 💪🏼😎🔥

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. And then again, it gets worse. And worse. And worse. What about that whole discourse of "not trying to make our players quit"? Because in case you haven't noticed by the response you're getting on this thread and on the Going For Green thread, this is exactly what is going to happen. No one is going to stick around on a game that is turning into a blatant rip-off.

Are you out of your minds? Do you even know what can be bought with $60? Read the comparisons people have made on the earlier pages of this thread, this is incredibly absurd. Whole ass games with infinitely better and more engaging content don't cost $60. And you want to charge that for one avatar, just a still image inside a game. Are you really that oblivious?

Again, I'm going to write the same thing I wrote on the Going For Green thread, in hopes that it goes through your heads: taking things away from your playerbase is NOT a way to attract spenders. You're doing the exact opposite of that. Driving even the most loyal players away. The people who put lots of cash into this game monthly are also upset that so many things are being taken away from them, and rightfully so. You're throwing your own game into the abyss and I hope you enjoy watching the downfall, unless you backtrack on these outrageous changes. We want a fair and fun game, and if this isn't going to be it, we can look for another.

Expected more cash rolling in this month? Too bad, apes. You're going to get much less. Open your eyes and learn that your community isn't just a bunch of puppets that will accept getting ripped off. #NoMoneyMarch

2. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Loved it!!!
    #NoMoneyMarch

3. #NoMoneyMarch and pls be fair to those non spenders too like we wanna have that certain kind of avi or etc without spending money as we’re not like those who got bunch of money in their pockets as we have diff currency🥱

4. On another hand, it's lovely to read this thread and see the whole community making noise and pressuring ATA. Enough of letting them get away with the clownery. This game exists because of us players, so keep making noise and don't accept this absurdity.

Together, we have more power than we think, so use your voice. Leave reviews on app stores, comments on threads and any other form of feedback you can think of. And of course, stop buying, save your money and let them feel the impact on their bank account. They won't be able to ignore all of us forever.

This is a game that many of us enjoy and used to have lots of fun playing. But if it keeps going this route, it will become unbearable and ruined. And I think nobody wants that, so spread the word on #NoMoneyMarch and lets try to make PIMD fun and fair to everyone again. ;)

5. I’m going to leave this here in hopes someone from ata will read this thread..
    If you are stuggling and need money please give us more content and better hunts instead of doing these cash grabs. People are willing to spend their hard earned money on things that are worth it but please for the love of god stop doing these grabs and respect your users!

6. Yes.

7. No announcement or acknowledgement at changeover, smh. #nomoneymarch

8. #NoMoneyMarch

Look, we get you need your money ATA. But if you’d spend more time on making hunts or brought out something really cool, you’d have your money. Raising drops and the prices on everything ain’t gonna do it.

9. Where does the furni even come from? I don’t see it in boxes

hypsoline and ShaveYourKitty like this.
  10. #NoMoneyMarch

Cancelled my subs, I regret starting a VIP just before March.
    I am no veteran here but it's been going downhill since I joined a year ago. Servers are laggy, quick cash grab for stuff that used to be free or at least obtainable through other means. No thanks ATA.

Alicia, Dhiwatah, Cecillia and 23 others like this.
  11. People are going to pay for these avas... so shut up and spend more money😌if you want them.

12. From the furniture shop or winter 2020 furniture box (not sure if it has amazing in it though)

Muschi likes this.
  13. I don’t spend money much, but I’m never going to again unless stuff changes! But here are some ideas you could do!

1. Keep avis at 6k at another set of avis in the main story at like 60k? And add some more tiers after the max tier right now
    2. Keep avis in spinner boxes & you could add avis exclusive to “Molly’s corner” that are either cheaper than the ones now or you get a bundle of all the avis in Molly’s corner

14. True😂

15. ATA gonna be pushing away all the budget and F2P players😂👌

We choose to spend on here if we feel that it's worth it. Players will need to ENJOY the game before they decide to spend on here, which isn't cheap TBH.

Seriously please listen to all the suggestions and make amendments asap before you piss the big spenders you depend on as well.

If you don't improve, prepare for everyone to boycott any game from you. Remember, customer is KING. 👑

16. The person that made an alt to fuss at ATA without revealing their main made me giggle.

17. YOU CANNOT IGNORE US. THIS CANNOT BE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG. YALL BETTER RESPOND SOON. #NOMONEYMARCH

18. Boycott ads and offers. Do not buy ecs or anything. Stop supporting this kind of attitude.
    #nomoneymarch