LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! 💪🏼😎🔥

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. #NOMONEYMARCH🙅‍♀️ 🤑🔥!!!

2. #NoMoneyMarch 👌🤪

3. With my Public Relations small knowledge and a degree, this is the time you need to make an official statement ATA, just saying. 🤗

#nomoneymarch

4. I've barely spent before, and definitely won't anytime soon, but yeah #nomoneymarch, and my middle finger to you all dear ATA.

5. ATAWanda, you are reading this thread right now. Hopefully you will relay all from here to your Team.

6. #NoMoneyMarch

I usually always buy the VIP box and the $5 daily deals that I get on my account, but since ATA is getting much worse, I’m gonna stop until things somewhat get better. Changing the 6k drop avi to 16k and removing the spinner Avis. What will we get in return for tolerating such greediness? I never post on forums but the only good thing I see from this is that this month I’m saving money. Get it together ATA, you’re going to lose people who have dedicated so much to this game because of your money grabbing antics.

7. #NoMoneyMarch ✋🏼👮🏻🚨

8. Spread the word in campus chat too! #nomoneymarch!

9. #NoMoneyMarch even as a non-paying player. I am still a student but I’ve recently been saving up in hopes to spend on the game and indulge in it a bit. Guess not.

I’ve played this game once in 2017 and I started again in 2019. In 2017, I was unable to upgrade easily as a newbie player and I quit. When I came back in 2019, I was very pleasantly surprised to see how things have changed with starter quests that they actually helped newbies upgrade. I upgraded very quickly and I enjoyed PIMD for awhile because I could collect good Avis through hunts and trading.

But as of late, I’ve started to dislike the game. The recent changes such as increasing the drop requirements for hunt Avis is ridiculous. (I’ve read the reason behind the decision for this. It’s not a good one.)I would also be able to get the hunt Avis in about half of the hunt’s time. The hunt Mas Appeal was personally not worth the time or effort and I didn’t really play through that hunt. Another thing that drove me away was the party drops. I don’t have the time for cat clubs so my main source is as POTD.

I use to be able to easily get max POTD drops with just a few hits. Even if it wasn’t max, it was still a decent amount. However, it seems to be getting less even though I spend roughly the same amount of time on the game. Either that or the hunt drop requirements are just increasing.

This new post takes the cake. A month box with only the monthly spinners? Really? 5 hours to get a few spinners? Not worth the time. Not to mention the ridiculous avatar prices. SGD90 for an avatar is not worth it. That’s practically 2 weeks worth of allowance for myself.

I understand the outrage of the paying-players and non-paying players alike. They both make up the backbone of the entire game.

You’re pushing your player base away. Time to take a listen perhaps?

10. Nice to see you reading this thread now ATA Claptrap and ATABarton.

11. I was planning to buy some ECs this month
    To be honest i really like this new avis too.

BUT 60$ Ata spell it out loud ; SIXTY FING DOLLA BILLS.

Im not getting any ECs this month but dam sure im gonna get some extra Gs to roll & spend time away from pimd😌

12. Paying for avis?! Really? 🙄😒 nope. See you in April pimd

13. I shall join the
    #NoMoneyMarch
    Movement.
    4 years ago boxes were free to open, then they changed it to opening with $$. Now they are doing that to avi.... What more do you want to do that cost money.. regular parties?

14. #NoMarchMoney!!!😡