Kpop fans?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Solaaris, Oct 16, 2018.

1. I AM HERE
    (a little bit late, but it's never too late to trash talk cube)

2. Let me join in too smh

3. Mostly BTS and some Day6, GOT7, Monsta X, Mamamoo and some others once in a while ?

4. Not a fan but I listen to kpop,Exo, BIG BANG, SUPER JUNIOR, Girl's Generation, Black Pink, 4 Minute, etc.

5. Cheap Trick is my favorite

6. Backstreet Boys hehehe

7. red velvet? the intellectual jumped out

8. This. BTS turned my thoughts in K-pop 360 degrees because of this since 2014.

9. I once shut down my Twitter 5 years ago because of this.

10. Not all fans are toxic, but I agree with this one. I mean imagine having our own hashtag inside the fandom to stop toxic fans from posting inappropriate stuff. #HAJIMAmovement

11. This is a sad truth in some companies, especially now with the recent human trafficking scandal of Seungri (YG's Big Bang). Blackpink gets all the backlash since they are also YG artists and other artists are also affected because of the multiple scandals already. I seriously stan BP as artists but not YG as their agency.

Nando and Muschi like this.
  12. Not everyone's like this but knowing this really happens makes me sad. 😢

13. Again, shut down my social media because of the growing toxicity. I'm now open again though, esp on an ever-loving *3rd party app* community.

14. It's eh, first reason it's in a diff language, and second, it's pop music 👎

15. I mean if they express their hate with facts, it's alright with me. If only rude stuff not backing up anything, well meh.

Muschi likes this.
  16. I thought k-pop means Korean popular

17. That is basically what it means but this generation's "pop" music, across all languages, has a certain style of sound that I particularly am not fond of.

Muschi likes this.
  18. Omy, the memories last year from when I was still thinking that liking K-pop would eventually lead me to being bullied. 🌚 My friends caught me whispering Seventeen's Don't Wanna Cry though and they stopped being rude about K-pop in front of me.

19. Well, this is a bit- 🌚 On second thought, I'm just not gonna say anything.