Kpop fans?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Solaaris, Oct 16, 2018.

1. And you don’t do good grammar

2. Incredibly good song btw, (it’s not really pop tho)

Rizky and EVILSHORTI like this.
  3. Cypher Pt. 4 which is the last track of BTS' Cypher series written and produced by the three rappers (RM, Suga, j-hope) together with in-house producers, responding to their haters with Mic Drop as their unofficial ending song for the series (100+ weeks and still on the charts, like oml thank you so much because of all that hate that made BTS make a chart-topping, literally mic-dropping bomb song 😍).

My favorite lyrics:
    "Even if you hate me, you know me
    I like hate comments more than no comments
    I don't know you but you know my name

I love, I love, I love myself
    I know, I know, I know myself
    'Ya playa' haters you should love yourself"

Nidalee, Vante_Cypher and EVILSHORTI like this.
  4. Sharing this one just cuz......

Vante_Cypher and Saturday like this.
  5. Suga really did a great job in this intro.

It's usually hard to put your own past struggles into music without sounding bitter about them, but he's really out there telling the world (especially the youth) to go on about their lives, never minding the fact that a lot of grown-ups stick their own ideals into them, and accepting their mistakes because being defeated even a few times is part of growing up.

EVILSHORTI likes this.
  6. Winter Bear is a song written by V and RM and produced by Adora and other in-house producers of the agency.

The actor and director of the music video is V. The song is V's first full English song and symbolizes his grandmother, who raised him since childhood. It was posted almost a month before his grandma's 3rd death anniversary.

"Imagine your face
    Say hello to me
    Then all the bad days
    They're nothing to me
    With you"

EVILSHORTI likes this.
  7. Kim Taehyung (BTS V) just wanna remind us, not only ARMYs but also other people. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’™πŸ’œ

[​IMG]

8. Title track Home, from the six-track album You Made My Dawn, written by the members. 😍 Choreography video just because. πŸŒšπŸ’™πŸ’œ

β€œWe (Seventeen) always pitch our ideas on which topic we should tackle for our next album, and this time, we decided to make a song that could comfort people in this winter season. The keyword for β€˜Home’ is a home where we can rest comfortably, and we hope people will take the song with sincerity, not just as a song from a mere idol group,”

- Lee Ji Hoon (Woozi)

9. You are literally just spamming at this point

Muschi, Saturday and Ricecakes like this.
  10. Spam or not, the posts are still relevant to the thread. I just chip in posts when I have time tbh. Every song has a deep meaning and it just so happened that I value wholesome lyrics and I wanna share it here. Thank you! 😊

EVILSHORTI likes this.
  11. Leaving this here because, why not?

Honestly though, I thought I'd never fall deeper than where I am in this rabbit hole, but my bias just showed me this hole is an endless pit.

The fact that this current album series is based on psychology and philosophy puts me in awe. I'm not surprised that Yoongi wrote something like this (as well as Namjoon writing Intro: Persona) but I'm amazed how he delivered those dark emotions.

Just sharing, mic drop. πŸ’™πŸ’œ

12. Meh, not a fan. Sister and her friends are. They all sound the same to me; annoying.

13. It's alright, though. We all have different preferences, it's just a matter of respecting each other's tastes. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’™πŸ’œ

14. First group I listened to yeeeeee

Saturday likes this.
  15. Seventeen is my all time favorite πŸ’š buuuuuut, Big Bang, BlackPink, NCT, EXO, Got7, Astro, the list goes on and on tbh

Saturday likes this.
  16. Fellow Carat 😍 Seventeen is amazing, yes. Their choreography is also so complicated that I only see a few covers, but it shows how they give their best every time. πŸ’™πŸ’œ

EatTheRude likes this.